Saturday, December 8, 2007
read this read that read read read
Cambodia.
Cambodia will probably be the most significant trip for me so far.
The main objective of this trip was to build the Green Gecko kids a playground(includes painting murals).
No doubt, we managed to complete it. But what we managed to learn over there far exceeds just building playground alone.
Over the past 11 days, I've learnt to thank Singapore for the super uber nice tap water.
Thank Singapore for the really clean surroundings.
Thank Singapore(And the Foreign Workers) for building HDB flats that can't keep rats/lizards/frogs/yadaa yadaa.
Thank Singapore for the nice roads/expressways.
And i shall leave the rest of the gratitude to be kept in the bottom of my heart. :D
Alright. Cambodia was awesome.
The plane ride wasn't though. hah.
I hate it when the plane falls, my ears get blocked and no matter what i do, can't get it cleared. GAAAH.
But hey! The view is really nice up there. :D
Cambodia time is one hour earlier than Singapore. but the sky is somewhat Singapore's sky.
I love how you feel the sun on your skin but still feel cool. and how you can wear your jacket at 12 in the afternoon and still feel clean. :D
I missed that once i stepped outdoors after departing from the plane, out to the carpark. GAAH.
_____
Great. Guess what, after the long drag, I've no mood to blog about Cambodia now. Zzz.
Let the pictures do the talking. :D
Jiahui hops off.
10:26 AM
