Tuesday, November 13, 2007
read this read that read read read
Syazwan's mum is such a good cook.
:D
Such a pity that i can't go visiting at his house because of WORK. -.-
But still. Thanks to him, being so thoughtful, he asked his mum to pack me food. Yummm. :D
I like the ride to work on the mrt. I would always look all around the cabin and find so many different kind of people on the train. Be it the young generation, old generation, working adults or athletes, i get really fascinated. hah.
You should try sometime too. :D
Anyway, preparation for Cambodia is getting busy. Not exactly very busy. Just that the meetings are like right smack in the middle of the day. And i didn't expect that. So it kinda clashed with my work. And, boss says he can't find replacement at such short notice. Darn. So now, i have to rush from school to home, to mrt to work. I hope i make it on time. Like it would take an hour to travel to Orchard. -.- It's dumb i know.
Tsk.
Christmas is coming! Like. Although i don't really bother much about Christmas, but i kinda feel the atmosphere this year. I think its because i'm travelling to orchard every other day and the Christmas Lights are all lighted up there already. It's very pretty. Too bad i don't bring my camera to work. But then again, you guys do head to Orchard pretty often right. Remember to look up for the beautiful scenery. :D
Last tues, while hanging out with Kenny after my paper we saw Marina Square all geared up for the arrival of Christmas.



And i figured that this is the way to wear our uniform when we loiter outside next time.
(I just realised there's no more next time.) ):

I know i look retarded. Shut up.
And I like Caramel Frappe (milk based) :D

Gotta go read up on Cambodia now. Nidda talk about it tmr during the meetings.
Shit. I need to take the blood test and but malaria pills.
Night dudes/duduettes.
:D
Such a pity that i can't go visiting at his house because of WORK. -.-
But still. Thanks to him, being so thoughtful, he asked his mum to pack me food. Yummm. :D
I like the ride to work on the mrt. I would always look all around the cabin and find so many different kind of people on the train. Be it the young generation, old generation, working adults or athletes, i get really fascinated. hah.
You should try sometime too. :D
Anyway, preparation for Cambodia is getting busy. Not exactly very busy. Just that the meetings are like right smack in the middle of the day. And i didn't expect that. So it kinda clashed with my work. And, boss says he can't find replacement at such short notice. Darn. So now, i have to rush from school to home, to mrt to work. I hope i make it on time. Like it would take an hour to travel to Orchard. -.- It's dumb i know.
Tsk.
Christmas is coming! Like. Although i don't really bother much about Christmas, but i kinda feel the atmosphere this year. I think its because i'm travelling to orchard every other day and the Christmas Lights are all lighted up there already. It's very pretty. Too bad i don't bring my camera to work. But then again, you guys do head to Orchard pretty often right. Remember to look up for the beautiful scenery. :D
Last tues, while hanging out with Kenny after my paper we saw Marina Square all geared up for the arrival of Christmas.



And i figured that this is the way to wear our uniform when we loiter outside next time.
(I just realised there's no more next time.) ):

I know i look retarded. Shut up.
And I like Caramel Frappe (milk based) :D

Gotta go read up on Cambodia now. Nidda talk about it tmr during the meetings.
Shit. I need to take the blood test and but malaria pills.
Night dudes/duduettes.
Jiahui hops off.
11:54 PM
