Friday, November 16, 2007
read this read that read read read
Shopping with Cass tday.
I just got myself a pair of heels which i am regretting now. Darn.
It's F*uking high for me lah. I swear i will sprain my ankles tmr during prom. Argh.
Darn. And i've puffy eyes right now. My optician told me not to wear my lenses tmr. -.-
But i don't think i'm gonna bother lah.
I should go to sleep. Yes I should.
Night.
I just got myself a pair of heels which i am regretting now. Darn.
It's F*uking high for me lah. I swear i will sprain my ankles tmr during prom. Argh.
Darn. And i've puffy eyes right now. My optician told me not to wear my lenses tmr. -.-
But i don't think i'm gonna bother lah.
I should go to sleep. Yes I should.
Night.
Jiahui hops off.
12:04 AM
