Tuesday, November 20, 2007
read this read that read read read
Prom night's over!
And so marks the end of our Secondary School days.
I'll miss all of them very very very much. Really.
The times when JingYuan self-proclaimed himself as Maria. Jonan singing on Miss Woon's Loudheader.
How we (the class) made Miss Chua upset time and time again. How we always kept quiet no matter how many times the teacher asked questions and hoping that Daniel Boey would just speak up.
hah.
Aye. The fondest memories would stay, and let the ugly ones go. :D

The nicely Decorated Cheap tables. :D

Hometutor, Miss Carolyn Woon. Ummm. Apparently, she dressed up like a normal day when she would go to school. So i guess, nothing interesting. Although her teaching for the past year wasn't really not very good nor a pleasant one and she doesn't really make an effort to be a good hometutor, i still thank her for that little effort lah. >.< (How sarcastic)
Miss Jennifer Chua. Awwwww.
i'll miss her lessons. How she looked like she would eat you up when she's outside the class and when she's in, the joyful look on her face. :D
olkeydokey! alright alright alright, and her alrights. hah.

He who helped me with my Art and the Dpa Application. Gaaaaaaaah, the one who makes the lamest lamest jokes.

Classmates! :D The stupid lame jokes and Nabilah's randomness will always be remembered. hah.

Guess who! hah. We had issues lah. But its over i guesss. :)

Zhong, Cass me and Syaz. Hah. The camera man sucks.
Anyway, this is the only picture i can find of Zhong. So well. hah. Stupid idiot who loves making fun of me. Gaaaaaah.

I pulled Adib into this shot too because they're the "handsome-est" twins in our school. I label. Hah.
Don't you think so?

Aww. hah! :D Winnie oh winnie.

SONG WEI MIN! 4 years dude. 4 long years. :D
I'll miss your voice. hah. You better not lose in touch with me! :D

The click! Love love. :D
Happy that Syaz turned up. yaye!

Though not very close. hah. I just like this shot. She was so pretty/beautifully dressed up! Sorry. >.<

Netballers+Miss Koh! 4 long years!
(: I figured that Zt wasn't in this picture. So...

There! Completed! :D

And of course, the greatest teacher/coach. :D
I'll miss Secondary School, deeply.
And i think i forgot to mention, Creds of the dress goes to Mum! :D

Stupid shot. Sorry.
And so marks the end of our Secondary School days.
I'll miss all of them very very very much. Really.
The times when JingYuan self-proclaimed himself as Maria. Jonan singing on Miss Woon's Loudheader.
How we (the class) made Miss Chua upset time and time again. How we always kept quiet no matter how many times the teacher asked questions and hoping that Daniel Boey would just speak up.
hah.
Aye. The fondest memories would stay, and let the ugly ones go. :D

The nicely Decorated Cheap tables. :D

Hometutor, Miss Carolyn Woon. Ummm. Apparently, she dressed up like a normal day when she would go to school. So i guess, nothing interesting. Although her teaching for the past year wasn't really not very good nor a pleasant one and she doesn't really make an effort to be a good hometutor, i still thank her for that little effort lah. >.< (How sarcastic)

Miss Jennifer Chua. Awwwww.
i'll miss her lessons. How she looked like she would eat you up when she's outside the class and when she's in, the joyful look on her face. :D
olkeydokey! alright alright alright, and her alrights. hah.

He who helped me with my Art and the Dpa Application. Gaaaaaaaah, the one who makes the lamest lamest jokes.

Classmates! :D The stupid lame jokes and Nabilah's randomness will always be remembered. hah.

Guess who! hah. We had issues lah. But its over i guesss. :)

Zhong, Cass me and Syaz. Hah. The camera man sucks.
Anyway, this is the only picture i can find of Zhong. So well. hah. Stupid idiot who loves making fun of me. Gaaaaaah.

I pulled Adib into this shot too because they're the "handsome-est" twins in our school. I label. Hah.
Don't you think so?

Aww. hah! :D Winnie oh winnie.

SONG WEI MIN! 4 years dude. 4 long years. :D
I'll miss your voice. hah. You better not lose in touch with me! :D

The click! Love love. :D
Happy that Syaz turned up. yaye!

Though not very close. hah. I just like this shot. She was so pretty/beautifully dressed up! Sorry. >.<

Netballers+Miss Koh! 4 long years!
(: I figured that Zt wasn't in this picture. So...

There! Completed! :D

And of course, the greatest teacher/coach. :D
I'll miss Secondary School, deeply.
And i think i forgot to mention, Creds of the dress goes to Mum! :D

Stupid shot. Sorry.
Jiahui hops off.
2:35 PM
