Tuesday, November 20, 2007
read this read that read read read
I'm leaving for Cambodia tomorrow.
Well. I've never been on an airplane. And I am gonna be on one tmr. Uhh.
Ironically, I can't feel the "excitement".
Anyway. I nidda go and pack my stuffs soon.
Cambodia will be fun!(I hope) :D
Until the 1st of Decomber i guess. I'll miss everyone!
Uh. But then again, my close friends are heading there with me. hah. BAH.
It'll be fun!
(: loves.
Well. I've never been on an airplane. And I am gonna be on one tmr. Uhh.
Ironically, I can't feel the "excitement".
Anyway. I nidda go and pack my stuffs soon.
Cambodia will be fun!(I hope) :D
Until the 1st of Decomber i guess. I'll miss everyone!
Uh. But then again, my close friends are heading there with me. hah. BAH.
It'll be fun!
(: loves.
Jiahui hops off.
4:24 PM
