Saturday, November 10, 2007
read this read that read read read
Gawd. I had been so busy lately.
Exams are over. Work is here. :D
For the wols people, I'm now working in Isetan (Wisma).
But its not fixed thou. I think i'll prolly be running all around.
Sometimes Tampines, sometimes Parkway. Or maybe Lido.
This job is not difficult. I just need sometime to get used to it.
Being a promoter sounds like an easy job lah. But first handers would prolly find it really tiring, especially on the heels area. Mine is numb already. Seriously.
One thing I like working there is that we see alot of funny people everyday. Really!
Haha. And also we can look at how many people dress. Some are really pretty. Some really old and auntie looking. But wahhhhh. Don't look down on them. They carry Louis Vuitton bags. -.-
Ummm. Other than that, We can occasionally shop around our area too! haha. Obviously when there isn't customers. Hahhaha. My counter has some really nice and cute clothings, maininly for the teens lah. It's on the first floor, brand: Astriel. Visit me and root me up ok! I won't mind if you wanna look up up for lunch or dinner. It's really lonely to eat alone. I'll be working from 10am to 10pm tmr. hah.
Tiring it may be, but when you think of the money, all is worthy. I really want my DSLR camera.
I've once tempted to hail a taxi home. Argh. But doing that would prolly cost me the pay for 4 hours of standing. So i'll just tahan the pain home. >.<
Anyway, to a much more interesting topic, I think people, especially women are getting weirder.
Lol.
I have a reason in making that assumption.
I've seen women with toe nails in the colour of bright yellow polish. And now with Lime green polish. -.- Wtf???
I mean. really. How can one actually managed to pull off that colour! Its impossible man. UNLESS, they're walking on the platform as model. I mean. c'mon. Its yellow and lime green for goodness sake. OH and i probably forgot to mention that they weren't people that're up to fashion. Lol. I know I've not reach the standard to start judging people on their attire and dressing. But hey. When you dress until I could tell that it really sucks, something is really wrong. but of course. Its according to my preferences.
Hah. Shut Up. I don't like judging people too. But i can't help me when i'm bored at work.
Everyone is prolly out shopping for their Prom Night Dresses now.
Lol. My mum's making one for me!!!!!! :D How fortunate.
Anyway, This is just a short post.
Gotta go to sleep soon. Work tmr remember? :D
Gdnight dudeeeees.
Muacks! (I just felt like doing that. (: )
Exams are over. Work is here. :D
For the wols people, I'm now working in Isetan (Wisma).
But its not fixed thou. I think i'll prolly be running all around.
Sometimes Tampines, sometimes Parkway. Or maybe Lido.
This job is not difficult. I just need sometime to get used to it.
Being a promoter sounds like an easy job lah. But first handers would prolly find it really tiring, especially on the heels area. Mine is numb already. Seriously.
One thing I like working there is that we see alot of funny people everyday. Really!
Haha. And also we can look at how many people dress. Some are really pretty. Some really old and auntie looking. But wahhhhh. Don't look down on them. They carry Louis Vuitton bags. -.-
Ummm. Other than that, We can occasionally shop around our area too! haha. Obviously when there isn't customers. Hahhaha. My counter has some really nice and cute clothings, maininly for the teens lah. It's on the first floor, brand: Astriel. Visit me and root me up ok! I won't mind if you wanna look up up for lunch or dinner. It's really lonely to eat alone. I'll be working from 10am to 10pm tmr. hah.
Tiring it may be, but when you think of the money, all is worthy. I really want my DSLR camera.
I've once tempted to hail a taxi home. Argh. But doing that would prolly cost me the pay for 4 hours of standing. So i'll just tahan the pain home. >.<
Anyway, to a much more interesting topic, I think people, especially women are getting weirder.
Lol.
I have a reason in making that assumption.
I've seen women with toe nails in the colour of bright yellow polish. And now with Lime green polish. -.- Wtf???
I mean. really. How can one actually managed to pull off that colour! Its impossible man. UNLESS, they're walking on the platform as model. I mean. c'mon. Its yellow and lime green for goodness sake. OH and i probably forgot to mention that they weren't people that're up to fashion. Lol. I know I've not reach the standard to start judging people on their attire and dressing. But hey. When you dress until I could tell that it really sucks, something is really wrong. but of course. Its according to my preferences.
Hah. Shut Up. I don't like judging people too. But i can't help me when i'm bored at work.
Everyone is prolly out shopping for their Prom Night Dresses now.
Lol. My mum's making one for me!!!!!! :D How fortunate.
Anyway, This is just a short post.
Gotta go to sleep soon. Work tmr remember? :D
Gdnight dudeeeees.
Muacks! (I just felt like doing that. (: )
Jiahui hops off.
11:36 PM
