WARNING!
Long post ahead! Alright. maybe not long, but hey long enough for me.
I've nice a smelling bedsheet now.
Hah. x)
Lol. I can't believe i flared my temper yesterday just because i couldn't find my bedsheet.
Literally.
Okay. It all began when i dirtied my initial bedsheet(it's yellow btw) with black pen ink due to me, revising on my bed. Hey, you can't blame me alright. When one goes into deep thoughts (while studying) who would still be aware of where the tip of your pen is pointing.
Alright. So, there was this huge area that has this stupid black ink mark. Obviously i have to get a change of new bedsheet right? I "proactively" took out that bedsheet and threw it into the washing machine, then looked for the other bedsheet(it's pinkish purple)(It has been with me for very long and obviously i'm kinda attached to it spiritually). I started panicking when i couldn't find that particular bedsheet aft turning my wardrobe inside out. I shouted for mummy and she too couldn't find it. And she said, "I think i threw it away already". So, she took out this other yellow bedsheet that had been put away for a very long time, which has a funky smell. And that was when i started flaring my temper because we really couldn't find that pink one. ): Anyway. I was bedsheet-less so she had no choice but to take my brother's bedsheet to me. -.- I started to feel much more irritated because its my brother's. (and it's blue) Not that its my brother. But i mean because guys always have manly smell. AHHH. It just smells different from MY bedsheet. MY BEDSHEET!
Anyway, while pondering over what to do with my bed with no bedsheet and how am i gonna sleep for the night, i fell asleep on my bed without bedsheet. All the way till 7 in the morning, and back to sleep till 9+ and back to sleep till 10.20.
WHOO.
Stupid post. But i just felt like blogging it all out. :D
lalala.
O levels have officially started.
And i guess the Amaths paper wasn't a very good start.
Reliable source from Amaths student,
¤ⓚⓗⓐⓘⓡⓤⓝⓝⓘⓢⓐ¤: it sucks la
¤ⓚⓗⓐⓘⓡⓤⓝⓝⓘⓢⓐ¤: so difficult can
Yes. Speaking of the Os, my paper is starting right this Wednesday.
Panic Panic.
And its Chemistry. Gosh. I'm not exactly near prepared, so i guess i'll just pray that lady luck shines on me and give me the wisdom to study the relevant questions/topics.
Yes, and if you're wondering why an O level student who is having her first paper in a day time is still having her eyes glued on this computer screen, let me tell you. It called relieving stress. HAHA. Yah. Like real ah.
I haven't exactly been mugging much, and i've been sleeping alot. (funny thing is, i'm still sleepy) Anyway.
Syaz Cass and I went Peace Center (and realised it wasn't very peaceful) to get our source pictures for art printed. Ok. Maybe i was the one who actually printed.
We headed to Plaza Sing to have Long John Silver for lunch. :D Ahhh. After having craved for it a whole day.
Then while heading to Sembawang as Cassie wanted to, i spotted this shop selling winter clothings and the beanies had attracted me! I don't know why. Hah. I just wanna own a beanie. And hey. Who says that we can't wear a beanie in Singapore?! They have nice beanies, but i was actually hoping that i could find one with the two little what-do-you-call-it at the sides. You know where it dangles at the ear area to the neck when you swing your head. Ahhh. You get my drift.Yes. And we started bringing those beanies to try on at the mirrors. Lol. Yes, shadows of me when i was still a little kid. ( did i mention that we went to spotlight and played with a toy sword and those 1980's hats? Hah. x) )
Ah well.
We went Cassie's house later to do make up. We weren't being vain. -.- It was for Art. Yes, art again.
And i guess a first hander at Make up stuffs ain't doing too badly.
Check out the pictures below! (forgive the oily faces. It was after a day walking.)

At work.

Tadahh.

O.O

Blue attack!

ATTACK!

ATTACK!

Blue black on the eye. -.-// seriously.

:D
Conclusion, Cassie has really long lashes compared to mine.
Her pupil(is that how its spelt?) has a tinge hint of brown. :D
While me, PURE BLACK. And proud of it. :D
Hah.
Alright. I'd better get back to studying now. :D
6th of November 2007.
Till then. :D
Jiahui hops off.
7:01 PM
