Tuesday, October 30, 2007
read this read that read read read
It's a Happy Happy day!
Hah. I feel Happi-er than yesterday.
Mainly because today's papers all went pretty smoothly. Like a little hitches now and then for eMaths. And art, though alot of stuffs i erm... forgot to write/draw/colour in one way or another, the final "product" was pretty ok i guess. It's not the best, but at least i think it looks pretty enough yes? :D
oh yes, and i offered HER sweets. That girl, a name that starts with letter J and ends with an A. Lol. Aiyah. (It's called my first step to making peace.) Actually, i've no idea what's wrong with us. Its just that we don't talk much now, (i was the one who started it, don't ask me for the reason because i don't really remember already, vivid memory, so i shall not rake it up and start disliking her all over again.). I don't really "hate" her lah. Its just that we've no common topic now, and talking all of a sudden just seems weird enough.
Anyway. I offered her sweets. How nice of me. Oh, but she rejected it. (nicely though. Thank goodness if not i would've made a racket outta it).
I've this feeling people are starting to judge me.
JUDGE WHAT LAH.
I'm not mean alright. I get angry for a reason. Bah.
I think, I am Miss Paranoid-ness.
Seriously. I should get a grip sometimes. I shall not start on examples because there're just endless times.
Bah. Guess what. O levels is ending in a week's time. WHOO! 4 papers left. How fast uh. :D I can't wait. Haha. But I'm a little worried for Physics thou. I'd better practise alot in this two days before the Friday Paper. Of course, not neglecting History.(It's history P1. I like P1. Haha. Random) :D
I've an appointment with Health & Promotional Board on the 6th next tues. I think they know my O level timetable because my appointment is at 10. My paper on Tuesday ends at 9. :D Just enough time to reach if i don't dilly dally.
I'll have Louis for company too! Hah. He has a dental appointment.
Yay. Not alone this time. I don't think my health booklet will go missing again.
I've been receiving emails of me striking lottery, yet again.
I've been on a winning streak eh? Or..... Does my email looks like one that makes a good prey for money? -.- Dumb dumb.
1)Based on the random selection exercise of internet websites and millions of supermarket cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of US$24 5, 000.00 (Two Hundred And Forty Five Thousand United States Dollars) as charity donations/aid from the Vittorio Foundation, ECOWAS, EU and the UNO in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. (Note that all beneficiaries email addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 internet websites or a shop's cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from).
2)BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD We congratulate you over your email success in our FREE BRITISH WEB LOTTERY computer balloting held on 1st October, 2007.
3)Presently, the deceased has a deposit valued at US$18,000,000.00(Eighteen Million United States Dollars) and the bank has issued me an official notification to provide his next of kin or beneficiary. Since I could not locate any of my late client’s relatives for over three (3) years now, I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account can be released to you.
4) You will keep 15% of the total money for yourself and you will must use theremaining in (1) building an orphanages in any country of ur choice in my nameand memory. (2) propagating the word of God and helping the widows, sick,churches and orphans. (3) build child maternity/ hospital in memory of lateMr.Eli Avidar.
5)FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you today 22nd October, 2007 of the result of the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 22nd October, 2007. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,450,000 (One million,Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand poundsterling) in cash credited to file XYL/26510460037/06.
6) Dear Sir,I am a financial consultant based in cote d'lvoire.I have a client a widow shehas USDM35,000,000 with a private equity investment trust company forsafe keeping only.She wishes to invest in a stable economy.Her interest is in companies withpotentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your company,
O.o Guess what! I don't even own a .... Stall.
7)It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby’s home where I come from.
8)You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out Of(850,000.00 Euros Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand Euros),In cash accredited file No:LP/26510460037/03.
9)As a honour and advantage bestowed to our foreign customers base on the rules guideing our bank, it was stated obviously that if you are not a Burkina Faso citizen, you have the absolute authority to claim the fund despite your differences from the country of origin of the deceased. So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased.
I don't even know why i bother doing this.
_________________
I'm eating chips. I like chips. :D
Hah. I feel Happi-er than yesterday.
Mainly because today's papers all went pretty smoothly. Like a little hitches now and then for eMaths. And art, though alot of stuffs i erm... forgot to write/draw/colour in one way or another, the final "product" was pretty ok i guess. It's not the best, but at least i think it looks pretty enough yes? :D
oh yes, and i offered HER sweets. That girl, a name that starts with letter J and ends with an A. Lol. Aiyah. (It's called my first step to making peace.) Actually, i've no idea what's wrong with us. Its just that we don't talk much now, (i was the one who started it, don't ask me for the reason because i don't really remember already, vivid memory, so i shall not rake it up and start disliking her all over again.). I don't really "hate" her lah. Its just that we've no common topic now, and talking all of a sudden just seems weird enough.
Anyway. I offered her sweets. How nice of me. Oh, but she rejected it. (nicely though. Thank goodness if not i would've made a racket outta it).
I've this feeling people are starting to judge me.
JUDGE WHAT LAH.
I'm not mean alright. I get angry for a reason. Bah.
I think, I am Miss Paranoid-ness.
Seriously. I should get a grip sometimes. I shall not start on examples because there're just endless times.
Bah. Guess what. O levels is ending in a week's time. WHOO! 4 papers left. How fast uh. :D I can't wait. Haha. But I'm a little worried for Physics thou. I'd better practise alot in this two days before the Friday Paper. Of course, not neglecting History.(It's history P1. I like P1. Haha. Random) :D
I've an appointment with Health & Promotional Board on the 6th next tues. I think they know my O level timetable because my appointment is at 10. My paper on Tuesday ends at 9. :D Just enough time to reach if i don't dilly dally.
I'll have Louis for company too! Hah. He has a dental appointment.
Yay. Not alone this time. I don't think my health booklet will go missing again.
I've been receiving emails of me striking lottery, yet again.
I've been on a winning streak eh? Or..... Does my email looks like one that makes a good prey for money? -.- Dumb dumb.
1)Based on the random selection exercise of internet websites and millions of supermarket cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of US$24 5, 000.00 (Two Hundred And Forty Five Thousand United States Dollars) as charity donations/aid from the Vittorio Foundation, ECOWAS, EU and the UNO in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. (Note that all beneficiaries email addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 internet websites or a shop's cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from).
2)BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD We congratulate you over your email success in our FREE BRITISH WEB LOTTERY computer balloting held on 1st October, 2007.
3)Presently, the deceased has a deposit valued at US$18,000,000.00(Eighteen Million United States Dollars) and the bank has issued me an official notification to provide his next of kin or beneficiary. Since I could not locate any of my late client’s relatives for over three (3) years now, I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account can be released to you.
4) You will keep 15% of the total money for yourself and you will must use theremaining in (1) building an orphanages in any country of ur choice in my nameand memory. (2) propagating the word of God and helping the widows, sick,churches and orphans. (3) build child maternity/ hospital in memory of lateMr.Eli Avidar.
5)FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you today 22nd October, 2007 of the result of the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 22nd October, 2007. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,450,000 (One million,Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand poundsterling) in cash credited to file XYL/26510460037/06.
6) Dear Sir,I am a financial consultant based in cote d'lvoire.I have a client a widow shehas USDM35,000,000 with a private equity investment trust company forsafe keeping only.She wishes to invest in a stable economy.Her interest is in companies withpotentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your company,
O.o Guess what! I don't even own a .... Stall.
7)It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby’s home where I come from.
8)You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out Of(850,000.00 Euros Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand Euros),In cash accredited file No:LP/26510460037/03.
9)As a honour and advantage bestowed to our foreign customers base on the rules guideing our bank, it was stated obviously that if you are not a Burkina Faso citizen, you have the absolute authority to claim the fund despite your differences from the country of origin of the deceased. So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased.
I don't even know why i bother doing this.
_________________
I'm eating chips. I like chips. :D
Jiahui hops off.
7:49 PM
