Saturday, October 27, 2007
read this read that read read read
I think my blog needs a new look. Yes.
Top ten things to do after my O levels. (in no particular order,)
Top ten things to do after my O levels. (in no particular order,)
- Get Adobe Photoshop, and do alot of stupid things with it. This includes exploring blogskins, and creating a NEW LOOK TO MY BLOG. (Stupid. All because of the reformatting of my computer i lost my old one[the software i mean].)
- Go out shopping! (with Cass!)
- Catch a movie with........ whoever wants to! (It's been ages since i last did that.)
- My skin BADLY needs a tan. (BADLY. REALLY BADLY COME TO THINK OF IT. OH YES. and exercising too. Since netball has ended, i've not touched my running shoes for a long time. I should huh. Cause fats are piling up in my bod. :X sounds crude. but its true.)
- Get a really really comfortable sleep.
- Meet Kenny for a good talk/outing/shopping/walk around/whatever lah. (It's been ages since i last saw him.) (At least it feels like its been ages.)
- Go to orchard MRT station and SIT. Hah. (I've always had this thought of simply sitting there and look at the crowd. It'd be really interesting actually. I mean. We've weird people all around S'pore. In terms of behaviour or dressing. You should try sometime too. I've tried it before while waiting for someone, i can't rememeber who. I recall it was be Bugis thou. :X And i've seen ppl wearing T-shirt with shorts, and laced stockings in sneakers. Its hilarious really. I should bring my camera too. And take some pictures on the sly. hah.)
- Get my Canon and take a trip around Chinatown, Arab street, kampong glam, perhaps little india and if my guts would take me, Geylang. (ehhhhh. Keep your mind clean. I just wanna take a look at the "world" out there. Hah.) (I really hope to get some really nice pictures leh.)
- Get prepared to go Prom Night and Cambodia! (I can't wait actually. AHH. Hahaa. I wanna go Cambodia Cambodia... I like kids. And we're gonna build them a playground. Haha. And all you can do is admire. Aiyah. Don't worry I've get you guys pictures. :X)
- Get that old trash shoe(white) left in the store since ages ago painted like how i wanted to. (It's called "designing" actually. Whatever.)
- Oh, and an 11, get all the BOOKS, PAPERS, NOTES, WHAT-NOTS-SUPPOSED-TO-BE-IN-MY-ROOM THROWN INTO THE CHUTE. and hopefull, a room make over. So there'll be no more thoughts about SCHOOL.
- OH! And a 12! Get a high paying job. Ummmmm. I NEED TO EARN MONEY. So that i can get my DSLR camera, hopefully a VAIO red laptop and an ipod. Yes, and much more stuffs that i can't thinko fright now because i'm supposed to be doing art. BAH.
AH WELL.
I SHALL GO AND DO ART NOW INSTEAD OF PROCRASTINATING AROUND HERE SHOULDN'T I?
:D Goodnight kiddos! And don't forget to take a break while mugging!
Jiahui hops off.
10:29 PM
