Tuesday, October 30, 2007
read this read that read read read
everyone seems emo today. I took a glance at my Msn contact list and everyone's Nickname/PM are full of emo stuffs. be it Girls/Guys, Studies, Life, Friends, Everything!
Uhoh. ):
Actually i feel emo too.
Today marks the last day of us spending time in the Art Room.
I feel a little sad uhh.
I mean, after spending so much time in there. Aiyoh. Generate feelings le leh.
Aiyah. At least its happy memories. Hah. Oh, out stuffs, have to be kept with them for what.... Ummm. a year i think. Before we can take'em back.
But P2 is something we won't ever see again. Irritating. I put alot of effort in it lo. Aiyah. I wonder what would become of it after its marked. Hmmm. Would they crush it up and dump it in the bin or smth. Or to wipe up the coffee when the examiner accidentally topples it over. Argh.
Anyway. Looking at how Cassie has her story about Kiong, and how all the memories around makes her think of him. I can't help but think of him(not Kiong lah) too. The thoughts just came back dripping back to me bit by bit like a loose tap that you can't seem to get in control. And they're things you'll never understand. Although vivid but the ache seems to be still around. I don't like it. I was the one who ended this, Shouldn't I be able to get over it faster? Whats wrong with me. Tsk.
I still kept the stuffs he gave me what seems like a million years ago. I dunno. It seems like its been very long since we last broke up. But then again. Its not that long eh. I don't wanna throw them away though. Kenny told me these are good memories.
Like 50 years down the road, you take them out and show your old husband and say, SEE this is my first love. Lol. Reminising the past yes? Haha.
This is irritating. And it is bugging me. Shoo.
I am Elmo without love.
I want Love. Elmo love.
BAH.
Tata. :D
I've no school tmr because i'm not retaking Chinese! HAH!
* monkey face*
Uhoh. ):
Actually i feel emo too.
Today marks the last day of us spending time in the Art Room.
I feel a little sad uhh.
I mean, after spending so much time in there. Aiyoh. Generate feelings le leh.
Aiyah. At least its happy memories. Hah. Oh, out stuffs, have to be kept with them for what.... Ummm. a year i think. Before we can take'em back.
But P2 is something we won't ever see again. Irritating. I put alot of effort in it lo. Aiyah. I wonder what would become of it after its marked. Hmmm. Would they crush it up and dump it in the bin or smth. Or to wipe up the coffee when the examiner accidentally topples it over. Argh.
Anyway. Looking at how Cassie has her story about Kiong, and how all the memories around makes her think of him. I can't help but think of him(not Kiong lah) too. The thoughts just came back dripping back to me bit by bit like a loose tap that you can't seem to get in control. And they're things you'll never understand. Although vivid but the ache seems to be still around. I don't like it. I was the one who ended this, Shouldn't I be able to get over it faster? Whats wrong with me. Tsk.
I still kept the stuffs he gave me what seems like a million years ago. I dunno. It seems like its been very long since we last broke up. But then again. Its not that long eh. I don't wanna throw them away though. Kenny told me these are good memories.
Like 50 years down the road, you take them out and show your old husband and say, SEE this is my first love. Lol. Reminising the past yes? Haha.
This is irritating. And it is bugging me. Shoo.
I am Elmo without love.
I want Love. Elmo love.
BAH.
Tata. :D
I've no school tmr because i'm not retaking Chinese! HAH!
* monkey face*
Jiahui hops off.
8:49 PM
