Saturday, October 27, 2007
read this read that read read read
3 papers down. 9 more to go.
The Os can really stress one out.
I swear.
I was an the verge of crying on Wednesday.
Lol. I actually forgot my Ic and Entry Proof.
Thank goodness Syaz spoke about it before we went into the exam hall, and that gave me time to reprint one in the office. I totally freaked out. Oh, and that Khai. She scared me by saying that ez-link can't be used for the papers. Aiyah. After being scared outta my wits, my mind practically went empty. And when the examiner checked the cards, she simply took a brief look and went off. Walau. So much for getting "excited" right. But everything came back to me, thank goodness.
Thurs's paper was alright. It was Geography. My worst subject. Hah. It's funny how everyone think it Geog papers can do with commom sense but i think otherwise. I don't get it either. I always failed. (Its not my fault. I do study.) Anyway, I didn't really put much hope for Geog. I mean. How to right? Hah. I'm just relieved that Geog is over now, and NO MORE Geog ANYMORE. :X
Lol.
Friday was a nightmare! Really. I've never felt so scared before. Really!
MY MIND WAS EMPTY RIGHT BEFORE I WENT INTO THE EXAM ROOM.
Everything i had read seemed to have gone somewhere else EXCEPT my brain.
Bah. And whats more pissifying. The essay questions for History wasn't really difficult.
It's just. after studying like a mad woman, i had only what, 5 points to be written down on the paper? How stupid. I didn't study Russia at all, and source based just had to be on Russia. Darn. Aiyah. It's over now.
Anyway, the papers were relatively fine. I think.
Some were pretty difficult, manageable though.
Argh, i really hope i'd be able to get some good grades, i mean, at least Bs. No high hopes.
I'm actually supposed to be "chiong-ing" art. Cause i've not started doing my prep sketches.
But drawing Flowers for a whole day is really boring. I want something more interesting. Lol. How demanding.
Monday's emaths paper 1. (and english p1&2. It's gonna be a stressful day.) OH NO.
Maths haven't been going exactly fine recently. I mean. I've not passed maths during exams for a really long time.
I've practised thou. I just hope I won't screw up like every other time.
I shall go back to art now.
:D
Goodnight.
The Os can really stress one out.
I swear.
I was an the verge of crying on Wednesday.
Lol. I actually forgot my Ic and Entry Proof.
Thank goodness Syaz spoke about it before we went into the exam hall, and that gave me time to reprint one in the office. I totally freaked out. Oh, and that Khai. She scared me by saying that ez-link can't be used for the papers. Aiyah. After being scared outta my wits, my mind practically went empty. And when the examiner checked the cards, she simply took a brief look and went off. Walau. So much for getting "excited" right. But everything came back to me, thank goodness.
Thurs's paper was alright. It was Geography. My worst subject. Hah. It's funny how everyone think it Geog papers can do with commom sense but i think otherwise. I don't get it either. I always failed. (Its not my fault. I do study.) Anyway, I didn't really put much hope for Geog. I mean. How to right? Hah. I'm just relieved that Geog is over now, and NO MORE Geog ANYMORE. :X
Lol.
Friday was a nightmare! Really. I've never felt so scared before. Really!
MY MIND WAS EMPTY RIGHT BEFORE I WENT INTO THE EXAM ROOM.
Everything i had read seemed to have gone somewhere else EXCEPT my brain.
Bah. And whats more pissifying. The essay questions for History wasn't really difficult.
It's just. after studying like a mad woman, i had only what, 5 points to be written down on the paper? How stupid. I didn't study Russia at all, and source based just had to be on Russia. Darn. Aiyah. It's over now.
Anyway, the papers were relatively fine. I think.
Some were pretty difficult, manageable though.
Argh, i really hope i'd be able to get some good grades, i mean, at least Bs. No high hopes.
I'm actually supposed to be "chiong-ing" art. Cause i've not started doing my prep sketches.
But drawing Flowers for a whole day is really boring. I want something more interesting. Lol. How demanding.
Monday's emaths paper 1. (and english p1&2. It's gonna be a stressful day.) OH NO.
Maths haven't been going exactly fine recently. I mean. I've not passed maths during exams for a really long time.
I've practised thou. I just hope I won't screw up like every other time.
I shall go back to art now.
:D
Goodnight.
Jiahui hops off.
9:50 PM
