Thursday, September 13, 2007
read this read that read read read
Prelims have started!
And it was a killer!
So far, we've taken English P1 & 2, History P1, Malayan History and E-Maths Both P1 & 2.
I think, the teachers are out to kill us. Seriously. Okay. Maybe not for History. But really!
It was Sick. I think i would just receive red, red and red marks when we get back out papers. )':
Anyway, short post, and thereafter heading back to studying Venice Venice ohhhh Venice.
I think I've started to have a Love-Hate relationship with Venice.
I love venise for being such a mesmerizing country. The Beauuuuuuutiful sights and the feeling of being at ease when you're there.
Yet, I hate Venice for having such a complicating History.
For the rise, it consists of Economic, Social and Political. And it's more than enough for you to study. God-damn it. effffffing irritating.
Anyway, today marks the first day of the Puasa(i don't know how to spell it.) Month for the Malay Peeps.
Poor Souls having to "tahan" with exams, as well as staying hungry. But it may be good in a sense lah. Can save money and lose some weight. haha.
Gosh, and update update on My latest eyecandy!
Ipod Nano 3rd generation, Red is in stock at the Apple store!
What's more, this new generation of the Ipod Nano has a bighter and larger screen.

Only for $199, 8GB, WHY NOT!
I think i would get it. Like seriously!
Oh yeah!
and it's the
ok. Bad news. I just realised it's selling for $248.
I think lah. I tried checking the Apple store's website but Mozilla kept closing down on me. Thank goodness Blogger autosaved. if not i would've lost all this shit.
Oh, and Red is only avaliable for the 8GB's one. :(
Bah. don't care. I still wanna get it. The most, i would take a longer time to get it!
hahahah, :D
And,
Is friendster's horoscope reliable?
hahaha.

Your feelings are what they are -- own them, and own up to them! Denying your emotions any longer will only delay the inevitable. Respect the way you feel and you'll teach others to do the same. Whatever hesitation you've been feeling about a relationship will disappear today when you get a phone call or email that sheds some much-needed light on the situation. What you have been worrying about isn't something you need to be worrying about -- it's merely a minor setback.
Later Kiddos. :D

And it was a killer!
So far, we've taken English P1 & 2, History P1, Malayan History and E-Maths Both P1 & 2.
I think, the teachers are out to kill us. Seriously. Okay. Maybe not for History. But really!
It was Sick. I think i would just receive red, red and red marks when we get back out papers. )':
Anyway, short post, and thereafter heading back to studying Venice Venice ohhhh Venice.
I think I've started to have a Love-Hate relationship with Venice.
I love venise for being such a mesmerizing country. The Beauuuuuuutiful sights and the feeling of being at ease when you're there.
Yet, I hate Venice for having such a complicating History.
For the rise, it consists of Economic, Social and Political. And it's more than enough for you to study. God-damn it. effffffing irritating.
Anyway, today marks the first day of the Puasa(i don't know how to spell it.) Month for the Malay Peeps.
Poor Souls having to "tahan" with exams, as well as staying hungry. But it may be good in a sense lah. Can save money and lose some weight. haha.
Gosh, and update update on My latest eyecandy!
Ipod Nano 3rd generation, Red is in stock at the Apple store!
What's more, this new generation of the Ipod Nano has a bighter and larger screen.

Only for $199, 8GB, WHY NOT!
I think i would get it. Like seriously!
and it's the
I think lah. I tried checking the Apple store's website but Mozilla kept closing down on me. Thank goodness Blogger autosaved. if not i would've lost all this shit.
Oh, and Red is only avaliable for the 8GB's one. :(
Bah. don't care. I still wanna get it. The most, i would take a longer time to get it!
hahahah, :D
And,
Is friendster's horoscope reliable?
hahaha.
Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)

Your feelings are what they are -- own them, and own up to them! Denying your emotions any longer will only delay the inevitable. Respect the way you feel and you'll teach others to do the same. Whatever hesitation you've been feeling about a relationship will disappear today when you get a phone call or email that sheds some much-needed light on the situation. What you have been worrying about isn't something you need to be worrying about -- it's merely a minor setback.
It's not only a minor setback dude. hah.
Part of me wants it to be true. But. I've never been one to believe in horoscopes. Because they never come true.
hahaha.
Later Kiddos. :D

Jiahui hops off.
2:15 PM



