Saturday, September 22, 2007
read this read that read read read
The prelims are over.
But well. caught a bad cold on Thurs and ended up not turning up for Art paper on Friday even thou i've got everything settled.
Stupid cold. I hate colds.
But maybe this was one of the worse lah.
Well. I shall not go into details.
Seriously, i can't wait for the O's to be over.
I miss going out!
I mean. thou i know i'm not prepared, i still hope that O's would be over soon. I mean, won't you?!
Blooooop.
(girl, keep this in mind, don't turn back, no more aight.)
But well. caught a bad cold on Thurs and ended up not turning up for Art paper on Friday even thou i've got everything settled.
Stupid cold. I hate colds.
But maybe this was one of the worse lah.
Well. I shall not go into details.
Seriously, i can't wait for the O's to be over.
I miss going out!
I mean. thou i know i'm not prepared, i still hope that O's would be over soon. I mean, won't you?!
Blooooop.
(girl, keep this in mind, don't turn back, no more aight.)
Jiahui hops off.
11:21 AM
