Saturday, September 1, 2007
read this read that read read read
It was the worst quarrel ever. I swear.
I totally lost control and it was so humilating, for me and many others.
Apologies to all.
This week really sucked socks, dead fish, vomit, rotten cheese and whatever disgusting thing you can think of.
Please, please let next week, (holiday) be a better week. *prays hard*
And of course, i totally hope i won't spend Saturday studying.
On a brighter note,
Teacher's Day yesterday was not too bad!
We had a looooong walk, REALLY LONG, all the way from school, to the front gate of PRPS, to the front gate of GVSS, to opposite Loyang Point, pass the chrch, followed by the Mosque, then to the back gate of the GVSS, to the back gate of PRPS, pass many HDB flats, then back to school. Gosh! How far is that!
Well, some pictures about the walk!

*beside them is my Primary school! Whoohoo!*

"Run along kids!" hahaha, she was hyper that day lah.

juat Keep walking, just keep walking, walking, walking~

Look and Edmund's legs, and that is what i call devotion.

I swear, Syazwan is a such a camwhore! I have like los of his picturs in my camera. OH! I forgot to menion that these pictures are taken by him! Cause i left my amera in his care. :D

Mr Tan kept appearing to take pictures of us! Haaha.
Alright, nothing much worthy to mention.
And oh, the following picture is requested by Mr A,

HAHA. retarded.
Goodbye!
I totally lost control and it was so humilating, for me and many others.
Apologies to all.
This week really sucked socks, dead fish, vomit, rotten cheese and whatever disgusting thing you can think of.
Please, please let next week, (holiday) be a better week. *prays hard*
And of course, i totally hope i won't spend Saturday studying.
On a brighter note,
Teacher's Day yesterday was not too bad!
We had a looooong walk, REALLY LONG, all the way from school, to the front gate of PRPS, to the front gate of GVSS, to opposite Loyang Point, pass the chrch, followed by the Mosque, then to the back gate of the GVSS, to the back gate of PRPS, pass many HDB flats, then back to school. Gosh! How far is that!
Well, some pictures about the walk!

*beside them is my Primary school! Whoohoo!*

"Run along kids!" hahaha, she was hyper that day lah.

juat Keep walking, just keep walking, walking, walking~

Look and Edmund's legs, and that is what i call devotion.

I swear, Syazwan is a such a camwhore! I have like los of his picturs in my camera. OH! I forgot to menion that these pictures are taken by him! Cause i left my amera in his care. :D

Mr Tan kept appearing to take pictures of us! Haaha.
Alright, nothing much worthy to mention.
And oh, the following picture is requested by Mr A,

HAHA. retarded.
Goodbye!
Jiahui hops off.
6:13 PM
