Saturday, September 15, 2007
read this read that read read read
I won't believe in friendster's horoscope anymore.
Hah. :D
So, for now, i'll think about nothing but studies and Studies and STUDIES and S T U D I E S!
For those who still aren't sure about the current situation, we've only 39 days left to our first paper.
Yes. only 39 days left.
Can you feel the heat? (^.^)
As for Art's dealine, its 24 september!
And thats a week plus 2 days.
Hooooray.
I'd better get back to my studies.
Later kiddos!
Hah. :D
So, for now, i'll think about nothing but studies and Studies and STUDIES and S T U D I E S!
For those who still aren't sure about the current situation, we've only 39 days left to our first paper.
Yes. only 39 days left.
Can you feel the heat? (^.^)
As for Art's dealine, its 24 september!
And thats a week plus 2 days.
Hooooray.
I'd better get back to my studies.
Later kiddos!
Jiahui hops off.
4:32 PM
