Friday, September 28, 2007
read this read that read read read
Hey guys! It's FRIDAY!
:D
Prelims results had been told to us. Argh. Depressing results. But lets not get beaten by such ok! This means i'll have to start working harder than before aight! Of course, that includes, "stop procrastinating". Haha.
Anyway.
The Mooncake Festive just passed a few days ago. And like last year, i went to play candles again! :D I like lanterns. When the candle shines throught the lantern, its simple beautiful! Like, look at that! Preeeeeeetty!

(In a row!)

(Wrong focus but pretty anyway)

(I had no idea what we were trying to do. But, i like lanterns. <3)

(Right i was wearing black. And I AM holding on to the lantern.)

(i thought you might see be able to see me clearer with 2 lanterns but i guess not)

HAHA. Now can you see me? There's no ghost holding onto lanterns previously aye. :D

Erm, Little KahSeng playing with sparkles? :D
Ah well. After walking ard with lanterns, playing ard with my camera, hahhaa. It's time for fire!
I took a packet of Candles, and started the "mini Campfire"
Pictures were taken. Some nice, some arent.
I'm just fascinated by how pictures taken at the same angles can look different because of the flame. I like flames. It never remains the same. :D Versatile rather?

Burn! Burn! Prettay!

(I'm sure you would think that this flame resemblances something.)
Gorgeous!

I like this shot, because the fore ground is blurred and somewhat, somehow i was able to capture the moon. or maybe it's not the moon, but it looks like the moon. Haha. You get my drift.

Sigh. But it's always like this. Some beautiful things won't last forever, most of the time short-lived.
The flame and candles would melt and eventually die.

Ah well. Zhong Qiu Jie Kuai Le! :D
:D
Prelims results had been told to us. Argh. Depressing results. But lets not get beaten by such ok! This means i'll have to start working harder than before aight! Of course, that includes, "stop procrastinating". Haha.
Anyway.
The Mooncake Festive just passed a few days ago. And like last year, i went to play candles again! :D I like lanterns. When the candle shines throught the lantern, its simple beautiful! Like, look at that! Preeeeeeetty!

(In a row!)

(Wrong focus but pretty anyway)

(I had no idea what we were trying to do. But, i like lanterns. <3)

(Right i was wearing black. And I AM holding on to the lantern.)

(i thought you might see be able to see me clearer with 2 lanterns but i guess not)

HAHA. Now can you see me? There's no ghost holding onto lanterns previously aye. :D

Erm, Little KahSeng playing with sparkles? :D
Ah well. After walking ard with lanterns, playing ard with my camera, hahhaa. It's time for fire!
I took a packet of Candles, and started the "mini Campfire"
Pictures were taken. Some nice, some arent.
I'm just fascinated by how pictures taken at the same angles can look different because of the flame. I like flames. It never remains the same. :D Versatile rather?

Burn! Burn! Prettay!

(I'm sure you would think that this flame resemblances something.)
Gorgeous!

I like this shot, because the fore ground is blurred and somewhat, somehow i was able to capture the moon. or maybe it's not the moon, but it looks like the moon. Haha. You get my drift.

Sigh. But it's always like this. Some beautiful things won't last forever, most of the time short-lived.
The flame and candles would melt and eventually die.

Ah well. Zhong Qiu Jie Kuai Le! :D
Jiahui hops off.
6:53 PM
