Friday, August 17, 2007
read this read that read read read
ploooooop!
A HILARIOUS video by Dick Lee.
Thou National day is already over, but its not too late to watch this. :D
A stand up comedy by Hossan Leong at Dick Lee's 30th concert.
Hahahhahaha. Funny isn't it?
It's been really sad nowadays.
I mean, not exactly sad but it just seems weird for me. It's been long since i last disliked someone till this extent.
or maybe i should say she had actually managed to achieve a remarkable result, because nobody has yet made me "gossip" so much abt him/her. (or rather, nobody that i can remember of)
Well, at least i know im not alone, and that is already something pretty comforting.
I really wonder how somebody can be like that, or rather, not anybody that i know of at this point in time. No one that had actually been such a selfish, hypocritical human being. An egoist i should say? I don't deny that I'm not selfish, and sometimes, i do put myself first before thinking of my friends. Some of my friends do too, but i don't blame them. It's Human Nature right? But ain't she getting a little bit too extreme? I mean, how can somebody be so selfish till THAT EXTENT. Not like i've always been trying to be "win" her, or maybe i should say "get my things done first". in fact i often pull her in whenever i get any "good deals". But her? only thinking abt herself, and always trying to be in a better position than me when she ALREADY IS. But hey, I'm not jealous of her, i just can't just myself to overlook her behaviour! Oh! And i guess you can express her character as Kiasu.
Bah. I only know its really suffcating to dislike someone, so i'e been trying not too right now, thou her actions and all is actually irritating me.
Whatever, i sound like a hypocrite now.
Alright. Now i feel relaxed. It feels good to let it out my chest.
Sometimes, people just don't understand how you feel cause they're not in your shoes.
But blogging is good! Cause it doesn't matter it/he/him/her/she gets it or not. It's just a letting off your chest thingy. :D
And, reminder!
scarlet.jh@hotmail.com!
later!
A HILARIOUS video by Dick Lee.
Thou National day is already over, but its not too late to watch this. :D
A stand up comedy by Hossan Leong at Dick Lee's 30th concert.
Hahahhahaha. Funny isn't it?
It's been really sad nowadays.
I mean, not exactly sad but it just seems weird for me. It's been long since i last disliked someone till this extent.
or maybe i should say she had actually managed to achieve a remarkable result, because nobody has yet made me "gossip" so much abt him/her. (or rather, nobody that i can remember of)
Well, at least i know im not alone, and that is already something pretty comforting.
I really wonder how somebody can be like that, or rather, not anybody that i know of at this point in time. No one that had actually been such a selfish, hypocritical human being. An egoist i should say? I don't deny that I'm not selfish, and sometimes, i do put myself first before thinking of my friends. Some of my friends do too, but i don't blame them. It's Human Nature right? But ain't she getting a little bit too extreme? I mean, how can somebody be so selfish till THAT EXTENT. Not like i've always been trying to be "win" her, or maybe i should say "get my things done first". in fact i often pull her in whenever i get any "good deals". But her? only thinking abt herself, and always trying to be in a better position than me when she ALREADY IS. But hey, I'm not jealous of her, i just can't just myself to overlook her behaviour! Oh! And i guess you can express her character as Kiasu.
Bah. I only know its really suffcating to dislike someone, so i'e been trying not too right now, thou her actions and all is actually irritating me.
Whatever, i sound like a hypocrite now.
Alright. Now i feel relaxed. It feels good to let it out my chest.
Sometimes, people just don't understand how you feel cause they're not in your shoes.
But blogging is good! Cause it doesn't matter it/he/him/her/she gets it or not. It's just a letting off your chest thingy. :D
And, reminder!
scarlet.jh@hotmail.com!
later!
Jiahui hops off.
5:28 PM
