Sunday, August 19, 2007
read this read that read read read
In an attempt to look for a suitable "English" name online, i realised that there are people who name their child, Gay.
Of all names, Gay.
Call him Ray, May, Hay, Jay, Say, Pay, Way, Bay, Day, Tay, or even Yay! (gosh, i just realised there are so many words ending with -ay. cool.)
Why Gay!
Hey, i don't discriminate Gay-s, but seriously, there is definitely a better name that THAT.
Hahahah.
Anyway, I'm thinking of, Jadyn, Jenski, Gen or Jann.
Of course, i would much prefer a name starting with J-. But it seems like few caught my attention.
Jenski specially caught my attention because the meaning of the name is "coming home". hahahah. And it is the reverse of my chinese name, Hui Jia. How cool is that. Hah. But i thought Jenski sounds like a guy's name.
Nah. I should be putting these irrelevant thoughts at the back of my mind now.
I need to study.
I need to study.
I NEED to STUDY.
ok. Self-motivation is so not helping me. yay.
Gawaine, I think I'm really screwed. I need to play CS.
Bah.
I ought to go and show some concern over our country's political matters huh. Or rather, show some attention to PM LEE's beauuuuuuutiful features.
Hah.
Cheerios!
Of all names, Gay.
Call him Ray, May, Hay, Jay, Say, Pay, Way, Bay, Day, Tay, or even Yay! (gosh, i just realised there are so many words ending with -ay. cool.)
Why Gay!
Hey, i don't discriminate Gay-s, but seriously, there is definitely a better name that THAT.
Hahahah.
Anyway, I'm thinking of, Jadyn, Jenski, Gen or Jann.
Of course, i would much prefer a name starting with J-. But it seems like few caught my attention.
Jenski specially caught my attention because the meaning of the name is "coming home". hahahah. And it is the reverse of my chinese name, Hui Jia. How cool is that. Hah. But i thought Jenski sounds like a guy's name.
Nah. I should be putting these irrelevant thoughts at the back of my mind now.
I need to study.
I need to study.
I NEED to STUDY.
ok. Self-motivation is so not helping me. yay.
Gawaine, I think I'm really screwed. I need to play CS.
Bah.
I ought to go and show some concern over our country's political matters huh. Or rather, show some attention to PM LEE's beauuuuuuutiful features.
Hah.
Cheerios!
Jiahui hops off.
8:05 PM
