Thursday, August 30, 2007
read this read that read read read
I was intending to bitch about some "Miss" and also to rant alot alot alot of i-feel-so-sad kinda issues today.
........
Apparently, it's pretty late, and i'm rushing out the project for my art, so i guess i'll leave such trival matters to tmr.
It may be a good thing after all because I think i won't feel as much "hatred", "unhappiness" or whatever-you-call-it compared to now/today.
Please don't irritate me any further, because it has been a really bad week. REALLY BAD.
kay. Goodnight to you, but its definitely not gonna be a "good"night to me.
I mean, how good can a night be when you're gonna stay up all night.
........
Apparently, it's pretty late, and i'm rushing out the project for my art, so i guess i'll leave such trival matters to tmr.
It may be a good thing after all because I think i won't feel as much "hatred", "unhappiness" or whatever-you-call-it compared to now/today.
Please don't irritate me any further, because it has been a really bad week. REALLY BAD.
kay. Goodnight to you, but its definitely not gonna be a "good"night to me.
I mean, how good can a night be when you're gonna stay up all night.
Jiahui hops off.
11:28 PM
