Thursday, August 16, 2007
read this read that read read read
Finally, my internet connection is fixed. Thanks to Bro.
Always had the urge to come and start blogging again, but due to technical errors, i wasn't able to. Now, I'm back (off with all the swearing and cursing of the stupid internet), Alive and Kicking. :D And since I've the time today, (I missed school, feeling sick and so you should totally appreciate this post :D) i shall TRY and update most of the recent happenings.
Two pieces of good news.
First, I don't have to retake my MT O's.
Managed to get an A2, and its already good, for me. (:
Was actually deciding whether to retake cause i managed to get a D for my Oral&listening.
But Mum advised me not, as my Writing sucks, seriously.
Hahahaha.
Anyway, for those who are retaking, Best Of Luck aye. (i'm not carrying any bad intentions)
Second, i think most of you guys should know by now that i had actually tried applying for Direct Polytechnic Admission(DPA) to Temasek Poltechnic Design School, for the course, Visual Communication.
I was lucky to be called up for an interview.
I thought it didn't went well, didn't thought well of it.
But surprisingly!, i managed to get through. And am now one of the 14 pupils to get accepted.
I'm REALLY REALLY lucky i guess. And i have to thank alot for the help rendered, especially my Art Teacher. (: oh yes, and Jacinda for letting me know abt the course.
We went for the talk by the Director yesterday, and i saw YiLing! A primary Schoolmate. Such a coincidence. :D
Well, looking forward to life in Temasek Polytechnic, and i hope everything goes well for me in every aspects. eg. O' results, and all the little problems lah. :S
----------------
It feels really weird to start blogging again because its been a really long time since i last did.
OH!
I Moved my E-mail!
It's Scarlet.jh@hotmail.com now, no more jiahuijanice1991@hotmail.com. Thats past tense already.
Well, i just thought it would be good to get a new email, after sticking to jiahuijanice1991@hotmail.com for so long (since primary if you guys don't know). The E-mail is really long, and the name Janice is shit(not directing anybody!), because i NEVER used it, and i don't want ppl to misunderstand and think that my name is Janice. :D
I'll stop here for now. :D
REMEMBER PEOPLE, it's scarlet.jh@hotmail.com now!
New Song uploaded, Mika's Lollipop.
Simply love it. The groove. Ohh, it simply cheers me up. :D (and the lyrics is cute)
Hope you guys enjoy it too!
Always had the urge to come and start blogging again, but due to technical errors, i wasn't able to. Now, I'm back (off with all the swearing and cursing of the stupid internet), Alive and Kicking. :D And since I've the time today, (I missed school, feeling sick and so you should totally appreciate this post :D) i shall TRY and update most of the recent happenings.
Two pieces of good news.
First, I don't have to retake my MT O's.
Managed to get an A2, and its already good, for me. (:
Was actually deciding whether to retake cause i managed to get a D for my Oral&listening.
But Mum advised me not, as my Writing sucks, seriously.
Hahahaha.
Anyway, for those who are retaking, Best Of Luck aye. (i'm not carrying any bad intentions)
Second, i think most of you guys should know by now that i had actually tried applying for Direct Polytechnic Admission(DPA) to Temasek Poltechnic Design School, for the course, Visual Communication.
I was lucky to be called up for an interview.
I thought it didn't went well, didn't thought well of it.
But surprisingly!, i managed to get through. And am now one of the 14 pupils to get accepted.
I'm REALLY REALLY lucky i guess. And i have to thank alot for the help rendered, especially my Art Teacher. (: oh yes, and Jacinda for letting me know abt the course.
We went for the talk by the Director yesterday, and i saw YiLing! A primary Schoolmate. Such a coincidence. :D
Well, looking forward to life in Temasek Polytechnic, and i hope everything goes well for me in every aspects. eg. O' results, and all the little problems lah. :S
----------------
It feels really weird to start blogging again because its been a really long time since i last did.
OH!
I Moved my E-mail!
It's Scarlet.jh@hotmail.com now, no more jiahuijanice1991@hotmail.com. Thats past tense already.
Well, i just thought it would be good to get a new email, after sticking to jiahuijanice1991@hotmail.com for so long (since primary if you guys don't know). The E-mail is really long, and the name Janice is shit(not directing anybody!), because i NEVER used it, and i don't want ppl to misunderstand and think that my name is Janice. :D
I'll stop here for now. :D
REMEMBER PEOPLE, it's scarlet.jh@hotmail.com now!
New Song uploaded, Mika's Lollipop.
Simply love it. The groove. Ohh, it simply cheers me up. :D (and the lyrics is cute)
Hope you guys enjoy it too!
Jiahui hops off.
11:04 AM
