Friday, August 24, 2007
read this read that read read read
Art Room. Art Room. Art Room. Art Room.
Art Room. Art Room. Art Room. Art Room.
ART ROOM.
It is now officially third home for me. (apart from my real home, and school)
I have been spending everyday after school in the art room, trying to finish up my art project.
But apparently, I'm kinda one of the slowest because my painting is no where near completion. This sucks, i swear.
Not mentioning the fact that our dear principal ordered that all art students are to finish up their project by next Friday, and that is 2 weeks earlier than the actual dateline. How ridiculous. Well, he said it was for our own good, cause he want us to concentrate on our PRELIMs. And what is the threat? Oh, it is to give up our Art subject if we don't meet the fake dateline. Well, it is not yet confirmed but thats how spreading around now. Let's just hope its not true.
Night study had started, and it made me realise how close is O's. But apparently, i've been spending night study time doing art. heh.
OH YES, and walking home alone is SCARY. I SWEAR! Practically nobody was on the streets, and because i was one of the last few to go off, there wasn't any PRCS student walking in the same direction! eerie. Bah. I just hope i can finish painting, (nicely) and then no more night walk! No wait, maybe i'll end up staying for night study, as in, studying for other subs.
Anyway the O's is approaching and I am totally not prepared at all.
It's less than 60 days away = less than 2 months. whoohoo!
. . .. ..
I think, i am screwed, BIG TIME.
Kay. I shall now stop here, because i ought to be spending time painting, or studying. I didn't go to school today. :X
Grandma's birthday celebration is coming this weekend. Gotta head over to M'sia, there won't be time to study over the weekend! argh. I better go and get started now.
So, Have fun over the weekend kiddos. :D
Art Room. Art Room. Art Room. Art Room.
ART ROOM.
It is now officially third home for me. (apart from my real home, and school)
I have been spending everyday after school in the art room, trying to finish up my art project.
But apparently, I'm kinda one of the slowest because my painting is no where near completion. This sucks, i swear.
Not mentioning the fact that our dear principal ordered that all art students are to finish up their project by next Friday, and that is 2 weeks earlier than the actual dateline. How ridiculous. Well, he said it was for our own good, cause he want us to concentrate on our PRELIMs. And what is the threat? Oh, it is to give up our Art subject if we don't meet the fake dateline. Well, it is not yet confirmed but thats how spreading around now. Let's just hope its not true.
Night study had started, and it made me realise how close is O's. But apparently, i've been spending night study time doing art. heh.
OH YES, and walking home alone is SCARY. I SWEAR! Practically nobody was on the streets, and because i was one of the last few to go off, there wasn't any PRCS student walking in the same direction! eerie. Bah. I just hope i can finish painting, (nicely) and then no more night walk! No wait, maybe i'll end up staying for night study, as in, studying for other subs.
Anyway the O's is approaching and I am totally not prepared at all.
It's less than 60 days away = less than 2 months. whoohoo!
. . .. ..
I think, i am screwed, BIG TIME.
Kay. I shall now stop here, because i ought to be spending time painting, or studying. I didn't go to school today. :X
Grandma's birthday celebration is coming this weekend. Gotta head over to M'sia, there won't be time to study over the weekend! argh. I better go and get started now.
So, Have fun over the weekend kiddos. :D
Jiahui hops off.
11:35 AM
