Monday, June 11, 2007
read this read that read read read
We had flag day on Saturday.
We were volunteering for Alzheimer's Disease Association.
So we were give tins, and we can go anywhere we like within four hrsto get as much coins as possible.
I went in a group of 5 to Ikea(tampines).
But got chased out by the security guards.
So we went Bedok.
BUT! There were lots of them collecting coins too!
So, me and Liqiang went back to Tampines.
We went to the interchange and so, we saw Edmund and ZhongJie.
In less than 2 mins, Liqiang Pangseh-ed me for i-dunno-who. And Zhong went to his Uncle's house.
And I was left with Mr Ed.
Screw Liqiang la.
ANYWAY, After wasting 2 hrs of them whole 4 hrs we were given, i decided to settle down there.
The response was much better than expected.
But how irony, Most of the donators were old people.
And the association is for the Old.
Tsktsk.
Young people nowadays should be more kind hearted, shouldn't they?
Weather has been REALLY humid these days!
Drink more Water people!
Really can't stand the weather.
How i wish there would be wind and breeze.
And damn the doctors! They must be earning lots now.
So, Drink water people! Don't let the doctors earn your money!
Hahaaaaa.
I'm bored la. I should be getting my bums out, into my room and start studying. Argh.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Ok.
We were volunteering for Alzheimer's Disease Association.
So we were give tins, and we can go anywhere we like within four hrsto get as much coins as possible.
I went in a group of 5 to Ikea(tampines).
But got chased out by the security guards.
So we went Bedok.
BUT! There were lots of them collecting coins too!
So, me and Liqiang went back to Tampines.
We went to the interchange and so, we saw Edmund and ZhongJie.
In less than 2 mins, Liqiang Pangseh-ed me for i-dunno-who. And Zhong went to his Uncle's house.
And I was left with Mr Ed.
Screw Liqiang la.
ANYWAY, After wasting 2 hrs of them whole 4 hrs we were given, i decided to settle down there.
The response was much better than expected.
But how irony, Most of the donators were old people.
And the association is for the Old.
Tsktsk.
Young people nowadays should be more kind hearted, shouldn't they?
Weather has been REALLY humid these days!
Drink more Water people!
Really can't stand the weather.
How i wish there would be wind and breeze.
And damn the doctors! They must be earning lots now.
So, Drink water people! Don't let the doctors earn your money!
Hahaaaaa.
I'm bored la. I should be getting my bums out, into my room and start studying. Argh.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Ok.
Jiahui hops off.
3:34 PM
