Friday, June 8, 2007
read this read that read read read
I think I'm just such a failure in my attempt to "study"
Last night, for a whole 45 mins, i only finished ONE PATHETIC PAGE of my TYS.
TSKTSK.
Plus, I'm so dumb to even forget we have HOLIDAY HW to complete. So much for doing the TYS.
Damn la.
And i HATE my house. Because i can hear, the Computer, Television, Bed, Everything calling out for my name. They feel bored, and wants my company.
heheh.
I decided to brace up.
So I'm meeting Denise later. (to study)
I hope McDonalds don't chase us out this time.
:D
Cheers!
Last night, for a whole 45 mins, i only finished ONE PATHETIC PAGE of my TYS.
TSKTSK.
Plus, I'm so dumb to even forget we have HOLIDAY HW to complete. So much for doing the TYS.
Damn la.
And i HATE my house. Because i can hear, the Computer, Television, Bed, Everything calling out for my name. They feel bored, and wants my company.
heheh.
I decided to brace up.
So I'm meeting Denise later. (to study)
I hope McDonalds don't chase us out this time.
:D
Cheers!
Jiahui hops off.
11:09 AM
