Thursday, June 7, 2007
read this read that read read read
Somebody said my blog hasn't been updated for a long time.
>.<
>.<
Anyway, Hello folks!:D
Everything is about Art nowadays.I don't mind spending time in the Art Room y'know.Just as long as i don't get scolded by Mr R la.
Denise and I headed down to Clarke Quay recently.Accompanied her there, and lucky me, i managed to get some shots for my own proj too. Also, we caught the sunrise, and took some bea-utiful shots.
Everything is about Art nowadays.I don't mind spending time in the Art Room y'know.Just as long as i don't get scolded by Mr R la.
Denise and I headed down to Clarke Quay recently.Accompanied her there, and lucky me, i managed to get some shots for my own proj too. Also, we caught the sunrise, and took some bea-utiful shots.

Clarke Quay's view is Simply Beautiful.
This, is the CBD, Central Business District. (camera lens too small. Wasn't able to capture the full picture of the buildings.)

And this is one of the buildings I managed to capture, nicely.

We moved on and got these.


HAHA. AND THIS UNCLE'S TRISHAW WAS SUPER CLASSIC!

I kinda like photographing.
The Satisfaction you get when someone compliments your works are simply amazing.
A picture speaks a thousand words.
Yes.
Finally, today.
Woke up ar 7 in the morning and rushed down to the Singapore Soka Association (SSA) for chanting session.
Like, Wow.
For the first time, i actually managed to get my lazy bums there. (adding on with the fact that i had a terrible headache in the morning)
Okay, maybe not the first time but hey I was never somebody who headed there "often".
Somehow, I'm kinda into it now.
Dunno why, but i just wanna know about it more.
Though I'm already a believer since young, i know nuts about my Religion.
And i STILL don't.
Hey, that doesn't matter right? As long as I'm trying.
Sometimes, when I hear the word "Chanting", it somehow reminds me of Taoism, Monks, Nuns so on and so forth.
But now, okay wad.
Like, mine is not so bad. It's kinda Cool.
And i wanna learn the full version.
[Hannie, TEACH ME SOON LA.]
Okay, enough about those.
After our trip to SSA, mum and i went to take our breakfast, then walking around the area.
I saw this really cheap slip ons and i bought a pair.
Y'know, those white "pumps". I wanna try DIY-ing myself.
When i have the time of course. (which seems impossible)
Anyway, we headed down to Tm to walk ard.
I saw WINNIE and gang. WAVED and CALLED them like a mad woman, not bothering about my image (two salesperson from OP was looking at me) AND THEY DIDN'T SEE ME! THEY DIDN'T SEE ME! ALL FOUR OF THEM!
I wonder if i should be happy or sad. o.O
Then walked more, got some stuffs and lalala. Home Sweet Home.
Dad told us today that Uncle passed on last midnight.
Like, okay.
It was expected la, but the shock was still there.
Just hope that Aunt won't be too upset.
Sigh.
Life's so fragile.
Rest In Peace Uncle!
Alright, dad's hurrying me for dinner.
Seeya Guys!
And, Happy Vesak Day! <3>
Jiahui hops off.
12:55 PM
