Monday, May 7, 2007
read this read that read read read
SCREW MID YEAR EXAMS.
Who the hell actually came up with the need to take examinations in the frst place.
Screw all exams.
Sucks sucks sucks. SUCKS.
All the papers up till now are like wtf.
I loooove the teachers.
The way they set the papers are, MARVELLOUS.
:D
WOW!
I'M SO GLAD THERE'S STILL SIX MORE EXAMS PAPERS TO SIT FOR.
I'M SURE THEY WILL BE GOD DAMN EASY!
I'M SURE I'LL FAIL WITH FLYING COLOURS TOO.
Rocker.
Oh, it's art paper tmr.
So that explains the extra time for me to post this, and VENT FRUSTRATIONS.
No offence but the papers are really shit can.
SHIT CAN.
MID YEAR EXAMS IS DUMB + STUPID + TOTALLY RIDICULOUS + SENSELESS + WHATEVER-WORD-AS-LONG-IT-HAS-A-NEGATIVE-IMPACT.
Have fun for mid years kids.
:D
Who the hell actually came up with the need to take examinations in the frst place.
Screw all exams.
Sucks sucks sucks. SUCKS.
All the papers up till now are like wtf.
I loooove the teachers.
The way they set the papers are, MARVELLOUS.
:D
WOW!
I'M SO GLAD THERE'S STILL SIX MORE EXAMS PAPERS TO SIT FOR.
I'M SURE THEY WILL BE GOD DAMN EASY!
I'M SURE I'LL FAIL WITH FLYING COLOURS TOO.
Rocker.
Oh, it's art paper tmr.
So that explains the extra time for me to post this, and VENT FRUSTRATIONS.
No offence but the papers are really shit can.
SHIT CAN.
MID YEAR EXAMS IS DUMB + STUPID + TOTALLY RIDICULOUS + SENSELESS + WHATEVER-WORD-AS-LONG-IT-HAS-A-NEGATIVE-IMPACT.
Have fun for mid years kids.
:D
Jiahui hops off.
3:58 PM
