Thursday, May 10, 2007
read this read that read read read
SCIENCE TOTALLY ROCK MY SOCKS!
But... I don't like ROCKERS.
So... Science, SUCKS.
Science today was a killer. A real Killer.
I went into the exam hall with the hope that i won't fail too badly,if not i'll face so much humiliation. Oh, and the main reason was, everyone seems really prepared.
And apparently, i'm not.
I didn't study much for both phy AND chem. (and i fell asleep with phone in hands)
Everyone said the paper was difficult.
So at least if i fail badly...
It's won't be too paiseh right?
I think.
I Swear,
I Swear That,
I Am Never Gonna Work With ANYTHING, That Got To Do With Science.
SCIENCE SUCKS.
NEVER. EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST OPTION I HAVE LEFT.
Alright. A little bit too Extreme.
Maybe, If it's the last option and i'm gonna starve to death the next minute and i need to support my family then ok. I'll consider. (oh, and if the pay is high. >.<)
Haha. Nahhhhhh. just joking.
I'm so Easy Going how can i hate science so much right?
hahha.
I love Science.
* brings out two of my fingrs and go, world peace! *
hahahhaa.
ok ok.
Random.
Have been heading down to Downtown East alot lately.
And the Hottest Spot currenty is Mac's Cushion-y seats.
(note: Macs should get a change of their cushion-y seats caue it's hurting me when i wear shorts.)
hahahhaa.
I think im like really familiar with the Place already lar.
Gonna head there again now.
YAY!
LAST PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malayan History...
......
........
......... I don't like history.
because there's alot of memorising.
hahhahahahha.
but no, not more tham Science.
alright..
GOODBYE!
Off to STUDY!
But... I don't like ROCKERS.
So... Science, SUCKS.
Science today was a killer. A real Killer.
I went into the exam hall with the hope that i won't fail too badly,if not i'll face so much humiliation. Oh, and the main reason was, everyone seems really prepared.
And apparently, i'm not.
I didn't study much for both phy AND chem. (and i fell asleep with phone in hands)
Everyone said the paper was difficult.
So at least if i fail badly...
It's won't be too paiseh right?
I think.
I Swear,
I Swear That,
I Am Never Gonna Work With ANYTHING, That Got To Do With Science.
SCIENCE SUCKS.
NEVER. EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST OPTION I HAVE LEFT.
Alright. A little bit too Extreme.
Maybe, If it's the last option and i'm gonna starve to death the next minute and i need to support my family then ok. I'll consider. (oh, and if the pay is high. >.<)
Haha. Nahhhhhh. just joking.
I'm so Easy Going how can i hate science so much right?
hahha.
I love Science.
* brings out two of my fingrs and go, world peace! *
hahahhaa.
ok ok.
Random.
Have been heading down to Downtown East alot lately.
And the Hottest Spot currenty is Mac's Cushion-y seats.
(note: Macs should get a change of their cushion-y seats caue it's hurting me when i wear shorts.)
hahahhaa.
I think im like really familiar with the Place already lar.
Gonna head there again now.
YAY!
LAST PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malayan History...
......
........
......... I don't like history.
because there's alot of memorising.
hahhahahahha.
but no, not more tham Science.
alright..
GOODBYE!
Off to STUDY!
Jiahui hops off.
3:53 PM
