Saturday, May 12, 2007
read this read that read read read
Now now.
A good sleep feels so good aft numerous days of 3hrs sleep each night.
Awwwwww.
hahaha.
Exams are FINALLY over.
Thou we still have the O's to worry for, let's just enjoy now lar!
hahahhahahahaha. :D
Today's a Saturday.
But im Currently stuck at home until my parents come back and go for a Mother's Day Celebration with My Parent's friends.
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I nidda go pack my room later.
My room now looks as thou it had just gone through World War 2.
Stupid Exams yet again.
haha.
I think I'm in a serious Moodswing now.
I don't know why.
probably becuse everyone dumped me at hom.
Nvm.
I'll go frustrate on my television.
Cheers. :D
A good sleep feels so good aft numerous days of 3hrs sleep each night.
Awwwwww.
hahaha.
Exams are FINALLY over.
Thou we still have the O's to worry for, let's just enjoy now lar!
hahahhahahahaha. :D
Today's a Saturday.
But im Currently stuck at home until my parents come back and go for a Mother's Day Celebration with My Parent's friends.
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I nidda go pack my room later.
My room now looks as thou it had just gone through World War 2.
Stupid Exams yet again.
haha.
I think I'm in a serious Moodswing now.
I don't know why.
probably becuse everyone dumped me at hom.
Nvm.
I'll go frustrate on my television.
Cheers. :D
Jiahui hops off.
10:51 AM
