Friday, May 18, 2007
read this read that read read read
Hello Folks.
Did some serious thoughts.
And finally made a decision.
I hope it's the right choice.
And i don't wanna regret.
Gonna Focus on my studies now, and nothing else.
I believe this is the best decision made, for the both of us.
And i'm gonna stick to this decision of mine.
Alright.
Thats all i wanna say.
Oh! A very Stupid but interesting quiz that kept m entertained and at the same time, pissed.
Hahhaha.
See ya peeps.
And goodnight. (:
[Oh, Pearlyn, if you're reading, I'm not uploading the pcs yet. So gotta wait aye? :D]
Did some serious thoughts.
And finally made a decision.
I hope it's the right choice.
And i don't wanna regret.
Gonna Focus on my studies now, and nothing else.
I believe this is the best decision made, for the both of us.
And i'm gonna stick to this decision of mine.
Alright.
Thats all i wanna say.
Oh! A very Stupid but interesting quiz that kept m entertained and at the same time, pissed.
Hahhaha.
Try it out!
See ya peeps.
And goodnight. (:
[Oh, Pearlyn, if you're reading, I'm not uploading the pcs yet. So gotta wait aye? :D]
Jiahui hops off.
6:42 PM

The Impossible Quiz