Saturday, May 26, 2007
read this read that read read read

Cool Phone.
It came out quite somtime back already.
There's a white version.
Design is sleek, slim.
Very pretty.
Still not able to go hands on with the phone cause not many people are using LG phones.
hahhaaa.
One-line summary: It's indeed very very very pretty. :D
Oh, and here's the new Stone that's introduced by Zen.
It comes in a variety of colours.

What's the most important!
They come in red!

Look at that!

It's so puny!
haha.
Although compared to Ipod Shuffle (2nd generation), it's a lil' bigger, but it doesn't lose out!
I took a look at their reviews and many have complaints on the Ipod.
Saying it's too small, and it's very easily misplaced. And the price is to steep.
So, summary is, not worth the money.
Hhahhaha. And they don't have red.
:/
Anyway, The summary for Stone's not out yet.
So wait wait wait.
Maybe i can save up a lil' and get the Stone, since the price is pretty much affordable. $69 if im not wrong. Or somewhere along that line larh.
:D
There's like so many things im planning to get.
But no cash, NO CASH.
I NEED MONEY.
ARGH.
I need a Money Tree.
Yes. Or a Hen who bears GOLDEN EGGS!
HAHAHHHA.
Alright. Jiahui, get a grip.
Bottomline, i Need Money.
So, if any of yall have got extra cash, and don't know how to use it, Donate it to Jiahui's Salvation Camp!
It'll be put to good use as it can satisfy Jiahui's Materialistic needs!
Yay! You've done a good deed! -.-
SHAKER FRIES IS BACK!
Whoo Hoo.
It's been so long.
So LONG.
Oh no.
I think im gonna gain weight again.
But who cares!
Shaker fries, i'm coming! I'm coming!
Goodnight!
Jiahui hops off.
6:36 PM
