Monday, April 9, 2007
read this read that read read read
Kop-ed this from Friendster.
1. How tall are you barefoot?
151cm.
2. Have you ever smoked?
Nope. And never gonna. But still very curious on why Cigs can make people so addicted.
3. Do you own a gun?
Like no? We're in Singapore. It's so not possible lah. Oh! Unless you count a water gun. =x
4. Do you hate someone right now?
Nope. Hate is too strong a word.
Prolly just dislike the look of it/him/her/whatever it is.(and it's only for that little moment.)
5. Do you get nervous?
Yes. Duh. Butterfiles always seems to fly in my stomach easily.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Poor Thingy. Always squashed between bread-s.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I'm okay with anything but those slow slow ones would suit the atmosphere during Christmas better.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I don't like to drink in the morning. Okay. Maybe Hot Milo.
9. Can you do push ups?
No. xD
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Like yes? Who lives in a dirty one?
11.What's your favorite piece of jewellry?
I like necklaces.
12. Do you like painkillers?
No. I don't remember taking painkillers. I think you'll get addicted to it easily.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Hello. I don't lure the Opposite sex.
14. Do you own a knife?
Erm. Yes if you consider a penknife too.
15. Do you have H.I.V?
--" No?
16. Middle Name?
Toh Jia Hui. Go Figure. ( This question is weird one lor. )
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Shout and scream. Pekcek now.
I wanna do THAT.
And THAT THAT too.
18. Name the last 3 things you have
bought lately:
Present.
Lollipops and sweets.
Red Rubberbands for Hair.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Coca Cola.
I like Plain water.
Maybe Pink Dolphin too.
20. What time did you wake up today?
4.30am. Super irritating cause i couldn't sleep. Prolly bothered over things.
22. Current worry?
The MYEs.
23.Current hate?
The O's.
24. Favorite place to be?
Just anywhere with my close ones. (:
25. Least favorite place to be?
Anywhere WITHOUT my close ones. Wait. But even ith my close ones, i wouldn't wanna go to a HOT, STUFFY and SQUEEZY place. Unless, there's huge bargains. Muahaha.
26. Where would you like to go?
--" Right. I would like to go to Italy, Rome.
27. Do you own slippers?
Erm. Yes?
28. What shirt are you wearing?
Uni. xD Call me Smelly!
29. Are you sick?
Not really. Okay, maybe abit of running nose and sore throat.
But also no need to ask right. --"
30. Favorite color/s?
RED! And White. (: No no. Not National Day SEASON if you're wondering.
31. Would you like to be a pirate?
Nahh.
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
I don't drink.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Random-ness lor. Any songs which comes to mind.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
LoL. Actually.. I don't know too. Prolly Ghost, Burglars or even some rapist. lmao.
35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
Apparantly, my shorts doesn't have any pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Mummy's sarcastic remarks.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I don't remember but i remember having a Elmo pyjamas which i love.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Sprained ankle? The most serious one.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Not exactly a close friend but i know her. Often hear from my friends that she's loud. haha.
42.Who is your most silent friend?
Hmm, close i would say is Jewel. But she Abit siao one la.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I wouldn't know.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
I think by the time i decide to wish, the shooing star is gone.
45. What is your favorite book?
Books = boring.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Lots! Sweets rules
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Never thought of it yet.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
I think on the bed dozing off. Or slept already.
50. What was the First thing you did today?
Check my Handphone.
1. How tall are you barefoot?
151cm.
2. Have you ever smoked?
Nope. And never gonna. But still very curious on why Cigs can make people so addicted.
3. Do you own a gun?
Like no? We're in Singapore. It's so not possible lah. Oh! Unless you count a water gun. =x
4. Do you hate someone right now?
Nope. Hate is too strong a word.
Prolly just dislike the look of it/him/her/whatever it is.(and it's only for that little moment.)
5. Do you get nervous?
Yes. Duh. Butterfiles always seems to fly in my stomach easily.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Poor Thingy. Always squashed between bread-s.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I'm okay with anything but those slow slow ones would suit the atmosphere during Christmas better.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I don't like to drink in the morning. Okay. Maybe Hot Milo.
9. Can you do push ups?
No. xD
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Like yes? Who lives in a dirty one?
11.What's your favorite piece of jewellry?
I like necklaces.
12. Do you like painkillers?
No. I don't remember taking painkillers. I think you'll get addicted to it easily.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Hello. I don't lure the Opposite sex.
14. Do you own a knife?
Erm. Yes if you consider a penknife too.
15. Do you have H.I.V?
--" No?
16. Middle Name?
Toh Jia Hui. Go Figure. ( This question is weird one lor. )
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Shout and scream. Pekcek now.
I wanna do THAT.
And THAT THAT too.
18. Name the last 3 things you have
bought lately:
Present.
Lollipops and sweets.
Red Rubberbands for Hair.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Coca Cola.
I like Plain water.
Maybe Pink Dolphin too.
20. What time did you wake up today?
4.30am. Super irritating cause i couldn't sleep. Prolly bothered over things.
22. Current worry?
The MYEs.
23.Current hate?
The O's.
24. Favorite place to be?
Just anywhere with my close ones. (:
25. Least favorite place to be?
Anywhere WITHOUT my close ones. Wait. But even ith my close ones, i wouldn't wanna go to a HOT, STUFFY and SQUEEZY place. Unless, there's huge bargains. Muahaha.
26. Where would you like to go?
--" Right. I would like to go to Italy, Rome.
27. Do you own slippers?
Erm. Yes?
28. What shirt are you wearing?
Uni. xD Call me Smelly!
29. Are you sick?
Not really. Okay, maybe abit of running nose and sore throat.
But also no need to ask right. --"
30. Favorite color/s?
RED! And White. (: No no. Not National Day SEASON if you're wondering.
31. Would you like to be a pirate?
Nahh.
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
I don't drink.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Random-ness lor. Any songs which comes to mind.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
LoL. Actually.. I don't know too. Prolly Ghost, Burglars or even some rapist. lmao.
35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
Apparantly, my shorts doesn't have any pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Mummy's sarcastic remarks.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I don't remember but i remember having a Elmo pyjamas which i love.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Sprained ankle? The most serious one.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Not exactly a close friend but i know her. Often hear from my friends that she's loud. haha.
42.Who is your most silent friend?
Hmm, close i would say is Jewel. But she Abit siao one la.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I wouldn't know.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
I think by the time i decide to wish, the shooing star is gone.
45. What is your favorite book?
Books = boring.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Lots! Sweets rules
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Never thought of it yet.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
I think on the bed dozing off. Or slept already.
50. What was the First thing you did today?
Check my Handphone.
Jiahui hops off.
4:43 PM
