Sunday, April 15, 2007
read this read that read read read
GUESS WHAT!
I worked for the first time in my life yesterday!
It's my first job!
The feeling's just so different when you hear someone say, Jiahui's working.
Like, wow. I just stepped into another section of life!
Oh. I forgot to say what i worked as.
Promoter at Isetan.
Though it's like only a one day job, but still! Exciting!
Okay.
The reason why i was working is because of my mummy's friend, she need to find somebody to cover her post as she got something impt to attend. She called me ard 1plus in the aftn and asked me to go over in the evening.
It's abit rush laa. Cause i was already outside, supposedly going out. But this had to crop up and then the whole event was ruined.
But but but, i managed to get work experience ma!
The job is pretty easy lor. And there isn't much customers. So it was manageable.
HAHAHHAHAAAA.
I WORKED!
I worked for the first time in my life yesterday!
It's my first job!
The feeling's just so different when you hear someone say, Jiahui's working.
Like, wow. I just stepped into another section of life!
Oh. I forgot to say what i worked as.
Promoter at Isetan.
Though it's like only a one day job, but still! Exciting!
Okay.
The reason why i was working is because of my mummy's friend, she need to find somebody to cover her post as she got something impt to attend. She called me ard 1plus in the aftn and asked me to go over in the evening.
It's abit rush laa. Cause i was already outside, supposedly going out. But this had to crop up and then the whole event was ruined.
But but but, i managed to get work experience ma!
The job is pretty easy lor. And there isn't much customers. So it was manageable.
HAHAHHAHAAAA.
I WORKED!
Jiahui hops off.
10:16 AM
