Tuesday, April 17, 2007
read this read that read read read
FREE CONE DAY!
WHOA!
Ben & Jerry's sure can make you go gaga.
haha.
I went for it aft my cca endorsement today.
Queued a totaly number of 3 times atogether.Which means, i ate 3 FULL SCOOPS!
Oh My Goodnessss.
Can't believe i really finished it up.
WHOA!
Ben & Jerry's sure can make you go gaga.
haha.
I went for it aft my cca endorsement today.
Queued a totaly number of 3 times atogether.Which means, i ate 3 FULL SCOOPS!
Oh My Goodnessss.
Can't believe i really finished it up.
B&J's is se-dup(howtospell)!
Dumb things we do in class.
Alright.
Anyway, today School was cool.
Like, Had this Cem test Which im so freaking happy.
Cause intially i was quite scared that i wouldn't be able to manage.
So i went ard asking ppl to let me copy in the tes. ( i know thats not honest. But still.. )
Anyway, the happy things is, IM SO HAPPY!
I managed t do the test! Like i kno Almost everyting. But hey! First time!
happy Happy Happy Happy
And yeh. gonna take photos for art tmr. Sun, Please Co-operate with me. Don't rain.
:D
I really hate Friendship. Now. Really. Only Some. But still.
I'm like always Pekcek over it.
I Don't undertsand.
It's so Ironic. Awhile, you wanna be friends. Awhile you ditch me like nobody's business.
Hello. I so not look ike a Boomerang where you can throw and get it back you know.
Serious.
ARGH.
Whatever la.
I nidda solve this someway somehow.
Got to go now!
It's kinda late. And my bro's back anway.
Sounds like such a sad case.
"Bro's back gotta give him the comp."
"Boss's back. Gotta hand it over."
lmao.
Bye Bye! and see you again next time.
(I HAVE THIS STUPID NEW PIMPLE POPPING OUT SOMEWHERE ON THE BONE AREA OF MY NOSE AND IT'S IRRITATING ME EVEN MORE. CAUSE THE OLD ONE IS ALMOST GONE AND THIS HAVE TO COME OUT. WHAT'S UP WITH THE OUTBREAK OF PIMPLES!!!)
(Denise says It's the weather. Gotta drink lots of water you know.)
(OH CRAP. I JUST ATE THREE SCOOPS OF BEN& JERRY'S!!!)
Goodnight folks.
Jiahui hops off.
8:33 PM







.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)