Tuesday, April 3, 2007
read this read that read read read
Everybody's busy over Speech Day.
But I'm not. =x
I think i've a pathetic life right now.
Seriously.
Weekdays it's school and endless of supplementary classes.
Saturdays are reserved for me to get busy with art.
And Sunday is left for me to do the mountain-like pile of weekend assignments.
I dislike Sec 4 life. Really.
And to think some of the teaches are so discouraging.Always saying that our standard won't make it. She's not helping us to be motivated to study lor. Some are prolly gonna get so demoralized and give up altogether. Nagging like a stupid old woman. Argh cannot take it!
And i'm still falling asleep during history lessons. Pekcek.
I NEED A TUTOR DESPERATELY.
But I'm not. =x
I think i've a pathetic life right now.
Seriously.
Weekdays it's school and endless of supplementary classes.
Saturdays are reserved for me to get busy with art.
And Sunday is left for me to do the mountain-like pile of weekend assignments.
I dislike Sec 4 life. Really.
And to think some of the teaches are so discouraging.Always saying that our standard won't make it. She's not helping us to be motivated to study lor. Some are prolly gonna get so demoralized and give up altogether. Nagging like a stupid old woman. Argh cannot take it!
And i'm still falling asleep during history lessons. Pekcek.
I NEED A TUTOR DESPERATELY.
Jiahui hops off.
6:48 PM
