Wednesday, April 18, 2007
read this read that read read read
Alright.
Nothing much happened to day so i shall blog on some random stuffs.
By the way, i've found a way to hide my ugly pimple on my nose. And it's wearing my spects.
So, okay. I'll wear my spects to school tmr.
School requires us to SING the national song every morning when we go to school.
But, it seems funny that the school has to FORCE us to sing.
Oh, and if we're too soft, we've to sing it all over and over again.
How nice.
Apparently, it is said that we SING the national sing to show our love for the country, and to feel proud isn't it?
So in other words, not singing = not proud, no love?
And the Teachers Forcing us to sing, are making us to show the "love" we have for the country? I'm speaking in general aye.
But anyway, I'm not trying to cover up for anybody for not singing the national song. I myself sometimes get pissed off for having standing in that position where NOBODY sings the song, and when i wanna sing, i feel,"walau. so paiseh if i sing alone la." Please don't say it's just a stupid excuse i make for myself cause it's just not. Seriously, what's so wrong to sing the national song?! I can't stand it when i said i wanna sing the song, my friend said, huh!? you wanna sing ah? and she went giggling to herself. Whats up man. It's just the song!
Bloody egoistic bunch of hopeless kids.
Senseless.
But still.
Well, things not going well in class right now. It seems like ALL the teachers a re on the verge of giving up on the whole class. Thanks to some Sleeping beaus we have in the class. Thanks so much you know. And i feel So bloody honoured that i'm in a class with such "unity".
Sometimes, i really feel like jumping off the building.
And things are going great for art. cause i've completed nothing to show tomorrow. isn't it great!
I'm actually pretty bothered over my friends now. Why izzit that i'm always the one going through these problems? izzit destinied that i'll NEVER have anybody called friends? What's friends? Are they supposed to be jut a company, or somebody that show her/his care and concern for his/her friend's well being? argh.
I really feel like crap right now.
it's like, im forever having problems with "FRIENDSHIP". And it's making me wonder the problem lies with me.
I can't figure.
it makes me feel so sinned.
Nobody ever hear me when im talking!
They don't bother. Even if they heard, they pretend they never did!
Im like always talking to myself. Thanks alot for that attention you know.
You know, if you don't bother, just TELL ME. don't pretend to be and let me find out that you don't. cause that'll hurt more.
I always tried my best to have a good heart, to be a good friend. but i never get returns.
My existence doesn't matter. What for live?
Stupid life. STUPID everything.
I'm feeling so crap for the whole day.
And all i wanna do is to sleep. Cause thats the only way for me not to think about everything.
Okay maybe not everything cause i just had a super random dream about Grace yesterday.
Alright.
Goodnight.
Nothing much happened to day so i shall blog on some random stuffs.
By the way, i've found a way to hide my ugly pimple on my nose. And it's wearing my spects.
So, okay. I'll wear my spects to school tmr.
School requires us to SING the national song every morning when we go to school.
But, it seems funny that the school has to FORCE us to sing.
Oh, and if we're too soft, we've to sing it all over and over again.
How nice.
Apparently, it is said that we SING the national sing to show our love for the country, and to feel proud isn't it?
So in other words, not singing = not proud, no love?
And the Teachers Forcing us to sing, are making us to show the "love" we have for the country? I'm speaking in general aye.
But anyway, I'm not trying to cover up for anybody for not singing the national song. I myself sometimes get pissed off for having standing in that position where NOBODY sings the song, and when i wanna sing, i feel,"walau. so paiseh if i sing alone la." Please don't say it's just a stupid excuse i make for myself cause it's just not. Seriously, what's so wrong to sing the national song?! I can't stand it when i said i wanna sing the song, my friend said, huh!? you wanna sing ah? and she went giggling to herself. Whats up man. It's just the song!
Bloody egoistic bunch of hopeless kids.
Senseless.
But still.
Well, things not going well in class right now. It seems like ALL the teachers a re on the verge of giving up on the whole class. Thanks to some Sleeping beaus we have in the class. Thanks so much you know. And i feel So bloody honoured that i'm in a class with such "unity".
Sometimes, i really feel like jumping off the building.
And things are going great for art. cause i've completed nothing to show tomorrow. isn't it great!
I'm actually pretty bothered over my friends now. Why izzit that i'm always the one going through these problems? izzit destinied that i'll NEVER have anybody called friends? What's friends? Are they supposed to be jut a company, or somebody that show her/his care and concern for his/her friend's well being? argh.
I really feel like crap right now.
it's like, im forever having problems with "FRIENDSHIP". And it's making me wonder the problem lies with me.
I can't figure.
it makes me feel so sinned.
Nobody ever hear me when im talking!
They don't bother. Even if they heard, they pretend they never did!
Im like always talking to myself. Thanks alot for that attention you know.
You know, if you don't bother, just TELL ME. don't pretend to be and let me find out that you don't. cause that'll hurt more.
I always tried my best to have a good heart, to be a good friend. but i never get returns.
My existence doesn't matter. What for live?
Stupid life. STUPID everything.
I'm feeling so crap for the whole day.
And all i wanna do is to sleep. Cause thats the only way for me not to think about everything.
Okay maybe not everything cause i just had a super random dream about Grace yesterday.
Alright.
Goodnight.
Jiahui hops off.
8:07 PM
