Monday, March 12, 2007
read this read that read read read
Whoa. Today was madddddddddd.
Celebrated Pearlyn's birrrrrrthday. :D
I'm sorry like i didn't prepare any present. But hey at least i managed to get you a bracelet you like ok? =x
So. We met each other along with Wn, Jewel and Calvin.
Didn't know where to head and decided on Marina Square aft like so long.
Then we went Long John, initially was to have lunch. But on the train weening and I were deciding to get her a surprise cake, that kinda thing. So Cause Adeline and Vanessa was meeting us later, we asked them to buy it.
Pearlyn was like really surprised. She looked as thou she was gonna cry. Awwwww. I thought we were really sweet. HAHA.
Then we just hung around and took lots of photo.
I also dunno how to describe everything laa.
Let the photos do the talking. :D
(i kinda took photo all the way with my camera. ixus 70 rocks. (:)

Make a wish..

Blow the cake!

Cut. :D

Adeline and Vanessa for the camera!

Jewel says," Yummy."

Weening, Me and Jewel! (:

In the toliet 1.

In the toliet 2.

In the toliet 3. ( look how vain everyone is. Lol.)

In the toliet 4. (Weening looks cute.)

In the toliet 5. :D
Ben & jerry's treat to ourselves!
Oh, and there was this couple,(or so i guess) sitting at the only comfortable seats in Ben&Jerry's. And it was one ofthe more spacious seats. So we were eyeing on it considering we have more people. But like, that Couple hugged onto it like nobody's business. the girl kept on talking when the guy Obviously feels bored. She should've just got over it. They were still there when we left. --"
Anyway, Photos. :D
1)Looks nice.

2)Still looks nice, and now it tastes really nice. :D

3) Slurpppp!!!

4) I wanna eat that now! Mummy, Now!

We went to this Fountain of wealth thingy. Y'know. the round round waterfall thingy at Suntec.
Pose!

I was early today. So played with the camera and started to zi-lian.
Say hi to Camera Ixus 70!

Focus! Eyes eyes!

Ohhh, Jiahui's so act-cutesy.

Before i go, Happy sweet 16 Pearlyn. (:
And Happy Birthday to you too, Mr you-know-who-you-are. (:
Goodbye & Goodnight!

Celebrated Pearlyn's birrrrrrthday. :D
I'm sorry like i didn't prepare any present. But hey at least i managed to get you a bracelet you like ok? =x
So. We met each other along with Wn, Jewel and Calvin.
Didn't know where to head and decided on Marina Square aft like so long.
Then we went Long John, initially was to have lunch. But on the train weening and I were deciding to get her a surprise cake, that kinda thing. So Cause Adeline and Vanessa was meeting us later, we asked them to buy it.
Pearlyn was like really surprised. She looked as thou she was gonna cry. Awwwww. I thought we were really sweet. HAHA.
Then we just hung around and took lots of photo.
I also dunno how to describe everything laa.
Let the photos do the talking. :D
(i kinda took photo all the way with my camera. ixus 70 rocks. (:)

Make a wish..

Blow the cake!

Cut. :D

Adeline and Vanessa for the camera!

Jewel says," Yummy."

Weening, Me and Jewel! (:

In the toliet 1.

In the toliet 2.

In the toliet 3. ( look how vain everyone is. Lol.)

In the toliet 4. (Weening looks cute.)

In the toliet 5. :D
Ben & jerry's treat to ourselves!
Oh, and there was this couple,(or so i guess) sitting at the only comfortable seats in Ben&Jerry's. And it was one ofthe more spacious seats. So we were eyeing on it considering we have more people. But like, that Couple hugged onto it like nobody's business. the girl kept on talking when the guy Obviously feels bored. She should've just got over it. They were still there when we left. --"
Anyway, Photos. :D
1)Looks nice.

2)Still looks nice, and now it tastes really nice. :D

3) Slurpppp!!!

4) I wanna eat that now! Mummy, Now!

We went to this Fountain of wealth thingy. Y'know. the round round waterfall thingy at Suntec.
Pose!

I was early today. So played with the camera and started to zi-lian.
Say hi to Camera Ixus 70!

Focus! Eyes eyes!

Ohhh, Jiahui's so act-cutesy.

Before i go, Happy sweet 16 Pearlyn. (:
And Happy Birthday to you too, Mr you-know-who-you-are. (:
Goodbye & Goodnight!

Jiahui hops off.
10:08 PM
