Friday, March 23, 2007
read this read that read read read
Oh! I watced Stop TheYard just last weekend. Super nice i tell you. The dance was so co-ordinated. Real great moves. Good storyline, abit messy thou.
It's about a group of dancers. but only focusing on the lead actor. And pretty touching too. Ahhh. Just go and watch laaa. I rate it 8 out of 10. Cause sometimes, i can't figure who is the one dancing.
And i so wanna watch Mr Bean's holiday. So so so wanna watch it.
:X ok.
Goodnight.
It's about a group of dancers. but only focusing on the lead actor. And pretty touching too. Ahhh. Just go and watch laaa. I rate it 8 out of 10. Cause sometimes, i can't figure who is the one dancing.
And i so wanna watch Mr Bean's holiday. So so so wanna watch it.
:X ok.
Goodnight.
Jiahui hops off.
8:56 PM
