Thursday, March 8, 2007
read this read that read read read
I was so in the mood to blog earlier in the day when i was in school.
Feeling really short tempered these days. But well, I guess everything's settled already. (:
WE'RE SO GONNA DIE TOMORROW.
I really really REALLY DON'T wish to turn up in school tomorrow.
Everyone seems to be SO prepared for the cheering competition. ALL, EXCEPT OUR CLASS.
Though Miss Chua managed to help us get the whole class to rehearse something, but i guess not much people will turn up. Gawd. I just hope things won't look too bad. ):
I can't believe I'm more worried for the cheer then the actually competition.
Questions. Is the Principal running this year? Lol. He seems to be MIA these days.
Don't really have much to blog already. So... We'll see how i goes tmr!
Goodnight. (:
Feeling really short tempered these days. But well, I guess everything's settled already. (:
WE'RE SO GONNA DIE TOMORROW.
I really really REALLY DON'T wish to turn up in school tomorrow.
Everyone seems to be SO prepared for the cheering competition. ALL, EXCEPT OUR CLASS.
Though Miss Chua managed to help us get the whole class to rehearse something, but i guess not much people will turn up. Gawd. I just hope things won't look too bad. ):
I can't believe I'm more worried for the cheer then the actually competition.
Questions. Is the Principal running this year? Lol. He seems to be MIA these days.
Don't really have much to blog already. So... We'll see how i goes tmr!
Goodnight. (:
Jiahui hops off.
9:23 PM
