Friday, March 23, 2007
read this read that read read read
I wanna blog. I really really wanna blog!
Yeh. Right........
Aight. Anyway. Moodswing really bad these few days.
Very bad.
And no, it's not that thing. Prolly just stressed out.
Had alot of stuffs which i wanted to blog a few days back. But lost the enthusiasm after dragging it for so long.
Main point, i having fun playing with my camera. Was so random and i simply shot everything possbile. --" and of course, camwhoring on myself. Thanks. I'm self-obssessed.
And I just realised the oh-so-super-cool functions it had ytd. Mr Razak says i could use it as part of my art work. But i don't know how la. He just made that comment.
Oh. I've got a heading on what to do for my art topic already. So relieved. Like finally. It's like. I'm in this room of darkness which i can't seem to find a way out, dying and suddenly, lightrays shines in. Yes. That relieved.
I learnt how to use photoshop's brushes and thou i still suck at it, i'm already somehere near the beginners.
Y'knw like how to apply brushes rather than using and make a nice effect.
And like.I'm just clicking on it randomly. If the stamp i want comes out, then it's the right button. If it doesn't come out.. Means it's wrong? and i gotta try the other buttons. you get my point?
Bahh. Whatever. And i want Photoshop CS2 so badly.
Alright. Classes during the past week was not too bad. Suddenly realise we have remedials almost every other day. Thank goodness I'm energetic enough to stay awake.
Oh. Except to almost falling asleep during one physics lesson. And another hist lesson(which i always seem to every thurs morning.).
So gonna be busy tmr!!!!!! Lots of place to head, to do, to look and to walk. --" And somebody please please please come along. I don't wanna go along wih Syazwan. (I know he doesn't view my blog so ya. No offence hor.) Preferbly a girl ya. Please. I'm gonna appreciate it hell lot. :D
And pray my camera will be a good girl.
Oh. I had a quarrel with my bro ytd. Not really a quarrel. But just that the things he said really hurt me. Which Bro would say that kinda things? And always act like a whatever-that-word is. And is forever trying to bring my morale down. Sucker. Asshole. Blardy shit head. ARGH. This is so pissing me offfffff. AAHHHHHHHHHHh.
P/s it's always good to have a stressball with you. It really helps. Trust me.
Okay. Will blog when i got the mood.
Seeya.
Yeh. Right........
Aight. Anyway. Moodswing really bad these few days.
Very bad.
And no, it's not that thing. Prolly just stressed out.
Had alot of stuffs which i wanted to blog a few days back. But lost the enthusiasm after dragging it for so long.
Main point, i having fun playing with my camera. Was so random and i simply shot everything possbile. --" and of course, camwhoring on myself. Thanks. I'm self-obssessed.
And I just realised the oh-so-super-cool functions it had ytd. Mr Razak says i could use it as part of my art work. But i don't know how la. He just made that comment.
Oh. I've got a heading on what to do for my art topic already. So relieved. Like finally. It's like. I'm in this room of darkness which i can't seem to find a way out, dying and suddenly, lightrays shines in. Yes. That relieved.
I learnt how to use photoshop's brushes and thou i still suck at it, i'm already somehere near the beginners.
Y'knw like how to apply brushes rather than using and make a nice effect.
And like.I'm just clicking on it randomly. If the stamp i want comes out, then it's the right button. If it doesn't come out.. Means it's wrong? and i gotta try the other buttons. you get my point?
Bahh. Whatever. And i want Photoshop CS2 so badly.
Alright. Classes during the past week was not too bad. Suddenly realise we have remedials almost every other day. Thank goodness I'm energetic enough to stay awake.
Oh. Except to almost falling asleep during one physics lesson. And another hist lesson(which i always seem to every thurs morning.).
So gonna be busy tmr!!!!!! Lots of place to head, to do, to look and to walk. --" And somebody please please please come along. I don't wanna go along wih Syazwan. (I know he doesn't view my blog so ya. No offence hor.) Preferbly a girl ya. Please. I'm gonna appreciate it hell lot. :D
And pray my camera will be a good girl.
Oh. I had a quarrel with my bro ytd. Not really a quarrel. But just that the things he said really hurt me. Which Bro would say that kinda things? And always act like a whatever-that-word is. And is forever trying to bring my morale down. Sucker. Asshole. Blardy shit head. ARGH. This is so pissing me offfffff. AAHHHHHHHHHHh.
P/s it's always good to have a stressball with you. It really helps. Trust me.
Okay. Will blog when i got the mood.
Seeya.
Jiahui hops off.
7:20 PM
