Wednesday, March 28, 2007
read this read that read read read
I seem to be eating a hell lot of m&ms recently.
Like packets aft packets.
And now i have a sore throat.
Great.
And I thought chocolates could make a woman feel happy.
Apparently, it's not helping.
No. Wait.
The thing is, i don't know what am i unhappy about.
Things just don't seem to be going in the right direction it's supposed to be heading.
I nidda get out. Out. Like y'knw. Out of the world.
Somebody tell me the Cut Off point for Tp's course Retail&Hospitality Design.
Ohhhhh, Thank You.
_____________________________________
I Want To Go Rome Someday.
Random.
Carrian said my pic, (up there, in my profile section) looks like a Malay.
And it's irritating me.
WHATEVER LAAAA.
Goodbye.
Like packets aft packets.
And now i have a sore throat.
Great.
And I thought chocolates could make a woman feel happy.
Apparently, it's not helping.
No. Wait.
The thing is, i don't know what am i unhappy about.
Things just don't seem to be going in the right direction it's supposed to be heading.
I nidda get out. Out. Like y'knw. Out of the world.
Somebody tell me the Cut Off point for Tp's course Retail&Hospitality Design.
Ohhhhh, Thank You.
_____________________________________
I Want To Go Rome Someday.
Random.
Carrian said my pic, (up there, in my profile section) looks like a Malay.
And it's irritating me.
WHATEVER LAAAA.
Goodbye.
Jiahui hops off.
5:40 PM
