Saturday, March 10, 2007
read this read that read read read
Cheer Competition didn't went on that badly as i thought it would be.
At least there were people cheering and clapping for us yeh.
Anyway, i thought our cheer was damn cute. If only we've put in more effort to practise we would've gotta a prize.
X-country's over too. The weather yesterday was very hot. I managed to clinched 13th. Thou not up to my expectations but nvm. The overall champion for X-coutnry is 4/8. ): I think my class lost to them just by 2 pts. Darn.
Three cheers to all my other team mates including the juniors. All ran well. And those who didn't managed to do well, cheer up alright. (:
I went straight to the IT SHOW ytd aft the running. Very packed and squeezy. But it doesn't matter la, since i stink already. =x Ther were many cameras up on promo and now i really don't know which to choose. Grr. Will be heading there again later.
Just came back from School. Had ptm. Miss Woon lost my result slip and made my mum wait a freaking long time for nothing. And in the end, she just said some nonsense or so i guess.
Camera Camera, I'M COMING!

Byebye!
At least there were people cheering and clapping for us yeh.
Anyway, i thought our cheer was damn cute. If only we've put in more effort to practise we would've gotta a prize.
X-country's over too. The weather yesterday was very hot. I managed to clinched 13th. Thou not up to my expectations but nvm. The overall champion for X-coutnry is 4/8. ): I think my class lost to them just by 2 pts. Darn.
Three cheers to all my other team mates including the juniors. All ran well. And those who didn't managed to do well, cheer up alright. (:
I went straight to the IT SHOW ytd aft the running. Very packed and squeezy. But it doesn't matter la, since i stink already. =x Ther were many cameras up on promo and now i really don't know which to choose. Grr. Will be heading there again later.
Just came back from School. Had ptm. Miss Woon lost my result slip and made my mum wait a freaking long time for nothing. And in the end, she just said some nonsense or so i guess.
Camera Camera, I'M COMING!

Byebye!
Jiahui hops off.
11:48 AM
